5.0 for sale!!!! Very nice!!!!!! $2000 or trade - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 04-15-2006, 03:41 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (-3)
5.0 for sale!!!! Very nice!!!!!! $2000 or trade

Vehicle Description

To start this was a 4cylinder automatic car, i bought about a year ago and started conversion immediately. The car has been converted right and nothing on the car is from a 4 cylinder except body and interior.

New Parts

-Motor is a roller motor.306 with forged pistons and trickflow stage 1 cam. THe motor has a total of 1,000 miles on it. Was rebuilt with all new parts. The heads were redone with new valves,seats,springs, and seals, then ported and polished by reputable machinest. The motor has a brand new Torker2 intake and edelbrock 1405 carb. The motor has a mallory hei style distributor(50,000 volts with built in coil). Accel race wires supply the spark. New one wire alternator and battery. New water pumpand all hoses. A new wiring harness has been installed. There are other things im sure i am forgetting but it all new under the hood.

-Longtube supercomp headers with offroad pipe, and dumps make the rumble of the car. New crossmember for the installation of dual exhaust.

- The transmission is a 5sp T5 out of a 91 gt and was just recently rebuilt by a buddy of mine that rebuilds them at work. New hd cobra clutch,pressure plate,throwout bearing, and flywheel. The driveshaft is out of the same 91gt. It has a 8.8 rear out of the 91 with 355 gears. Just rebuilt byt he same buddy that built the tranny.

-Suspension has been completely redone with all the suspension parts out of the 91. Solid motor mounts and tranny mounts on it now(but have stock ones to go with it). All bearings, brakes and brake lines were redone only a week or two ago.

-The body is absolutely flawless, not a drop of surface rust any where on the car. The underside was undercoated when brand new and kept undercoated till now. The body is in primer ready to be painted.No body work is requirerd at all. The front end is a new front end because the one had a split in it. New lx taillights were put in and all new headlights installed.

- The things that need to be done. The tranny is out because i just got it back from being rebuilt. Other then that just minor little things but the car is driveable and will not fail or dissapoint you any way.

-I am only selling because i have to come up with some money to pay for some bills. Everything on the car is brand new and done right no half ass jobs on this car. Be the only quadlight coupe with a 5.0 in your area. Thanks and congrats to who wins the car.The car is on ebay for pics (item number 4631270282)
. But will take 2000 and end auction. I need a 5.0 that is stock that will drive good and get me back and forth from work. THis car runs and drives great but is more of a weekend cruiser or drag car. Up for trades let me know what you have!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-16-2006, 12:30 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
located in ky?

post #3 of 5 Old 04-28-2006, 12:40 AM

Trader Feedback: (3)
still for sale?....pics????

2003 Tahoe modded..louder..lower
2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition lifted and louder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 04-28-2006, 05:41 AM

if its still available i have a 94 ranger id be interested in trading. email me at [email protected] if your interested
post #5 of 5 Old 05-02-2006, 12:04 PM

TRADE

HEY BUD I HAVE A 94 GSXR 750 ALL POLISHED AND MANY MODS LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED
Sponsored Links
Advertisement