86 Mustang GT very clean all original,No rust, T-tops $6200 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 04-11-2006, 03:36 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
86 Mustang GT very clean all original,No rust, T-tops $6200

My name is Tony and I am selling my 1986 Mustang GT. Its all original. I have added a K&N filter, Alpine Cd player and Alpine speakers. No cutting or changing the interior for the speakers. Its a clean complete original car. A couple small problems that i will fix the first weekend i get it out of storage in May if i don't sell it. It needs to get the cruise control fixed. It also needs to have the heater core replaced. Oct the core went bad right before the car went in storage. And could use some exhaust work. Other then those things its a real great car. Drives perfect and runs perfect. It has won awards in several Mustang car shows in stock classes. It can be driven anywhere. It has new tires as well.

On a scale of 1 to 10 in i would say this Stang is a 8 in my book. Engine could use some detail work for a perfect show car driver. The interior is very clean near showroom clean. T Tops do not leak.

AND YES THE MAP LIGHT WORKS LOL.

I am asking $6200 now. (Those are not dents on the car, its just the reflection of things in the parking lot)
If you are interesed please feel free to call me or email me. I kinda need to sell it soon. If i don't get what i want out of it in the next 2 weeks it goes on ebay. And if it dont go there i will keep it lol.
Seeya guys.
Tony
517 204 9500
Grand Ledge Michigan
[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement