Ford Mustang Forums banner

83 5.0 5 speed convertible for sale

678 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  bluepiston 
#1 ·
Had this car for a while now. It's been lots of fun but it's time to part with it. Now's your chance to get a cheap 5.0 vert before spring arrives. It was originally a V6, was converted to V8 a few years ago. Cheap insurance rates!! The motor is a 5.0 pulled from a '96 Exporer, so it has the GT40P heads! Runs strong. It's carbed with a Holley 650, Lunati cam, P shorty headers, off road h-pipe, 2 chamber Flowmasters. The tranny is a 5-speed, aluminum driveshaft, 3.37 (I think) gears in an 8.8 rear. It's also had the SN95 5 lug conversion. I've recently redone the black interior, added a console, Hurst shifter, new radiator, new battery, battery cables, hi torque starter, all new power steering pump/rack/hoses, probably some other new stuff I've forgotten about. The paint/body is fair. Top has no rips, the pump and stuff is there but not working. So I move the top manually. It's a fun car, I'd like to get at least $2500 out of it. Give me a hollar if want to know more. I'm located in Lexington and Winston-Salem NC.

http://www.mustangpro.com/images/CK_1983.jpg

chris@mustangpro.com

#4 ·
#6 ·
if its able to drive about 600 miles i am willing to buy it. you have a private message and i look forward to your reply. thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.