FS/FT:1984 Mustang SVO(turbocharged)-Utah - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 02-13-2006, 12:45 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Lightbulb FS/FT:1984 Mustang SVO(turbocharged)-Utah

Hey, I'm trying to sell my 1984 Mustang SVO in Salt Lake City, Utah. The engine has been rebuilt(rebuilt completely to stock, the norm for SVO owners)--the mechanic I bought it from said it's "Completely rebuilt" but has no records to show for it, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Therefore, the engine itself is running fine with 90k Miles on the body, and about 30k on the rebuilt motor--which is running great.
I've had my mechanic replaced the alternator, fuel pump, fuel injectors, and all pipes found to be leaking last month. (January 2006)
The car was repainted Red w/ a black stripe that looks pretty good, yet conservative.
It does have it's premium audio and also has an mp3 playing cd deck that matches with the interior perfectly, almost as if it came stock.
The front bumper has been changed to a Mustang GT or Saleen front bumper. The mechanic I bought it from changed it, and It was a change for the better. The stock SVO bumper made it look like a family sedan.
The nice 16" stock wheels have been polished. The tires are 16" Falken ZIEX ZE-512 Performance Tires with 70% tread left. Wheels and Tires come with the car included in the price.
The suspension has been replaced, notably the dual suspension it has for each rear wheel which increases the handling greatly. (comes like that stock, it's just been replaced them with new ones)
The seats are in great condition. Another awesome feature being the adjustable sides of the bucket seats making it more narrow or more wider. The best thing about them are the seat cushions. They are air-cushions which work perfectly (a lot of these no longer work in most other svo's). They are The Most Comfortable car seats I've ever sat in.

Well, E-mail me for pics. I have a lot of night shots, getting day shots for clearer pictures. I'll have them tomorrow (2/13/06).

E-mail: [email protected]
MSNm: [email protected]
AIM: Ferrariz1

Price: $4000 OBO! I am trying to sell quick. Insurance on this car is too high for our family with a 17 year old male driver. ($800+ per mo.)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-13-2006, 09:27 PM

Trader Feedback: (3)
what are you looking to get in a trade

post #3 of 4 Old 02-19-2006, 04:46 PM

send pics to [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 02-19-2006, 10:06 PM