wtt/wts rollers 85 coupe 89 gt - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 01-26-2006, 02:31 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
wtt/wts rollers 85 coupe 89 gt

i have a 1985 coupe for sale or trade...
i have a camlock tyle 2.5" cowl hood for it, it has 3.5 welds in front with new tires, and slicks on back.
tubular k member, manual rack, coil overs, interior has been stripped to remove unneccesary a/c ducting, and wiring. i still have the dash cover, and all plastic except doors. would prob look better converted to newer style anyway. car is black, decent paint. the pass door and fender need paint.this is a 5 speed car, has 8.8 rear. i pulled the computer and harness out. but i still have the 85 comp and harness that came with it. i already painted the engine compartment flat black, and also started filling the big holes with sheetmetal. looks good. let me know.. looking for a 2 eyed fox hatch, or ???? let me know what you got....

also have an 89 lx converted to gt.also black. not the best paint job, but decent. most all the interior is there. built rear end, lowering springs. has 10 hole wheels on it now, has power steering etc. i also have complete cooling system in car, as well as air conditioning. depending on what you want. it also is a 5 speed car. pretty much complete. looking for trades as well. shoot me what you got...

steve

[email protected]

in houston tx

Sponsored Links
Advertisement