86 Mustang For Sale - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 01-15-2006, 12:18 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
86 Mustang For Sale

86 Mustang. Somewhere along the way it was converted from a 4 cyl to a 302. I've had the car almost 4 years and decided to rebuild the engine. When I pulled the engine, I discovered that it had been rebuilt at one point in time and was taken .060 over (no room left for a machine shop to do anything). I've just decided to sell it.
T-5 (out of a 93)
8.8 rearend w/ 4.10's & new clutches
Alum Driveshaft (Approx 1.5 years old)
Ten Hole Wheels, Tires have plenty of tread
Flowmaster 40's
O/R H-Pipe
Stock Ford Headers
I've got all the engine parts (small pieces are bagged and marked)
Edelbrock 650 Carb

If you're wanting a car to build that is straight and in good shape, this is it. I was driving it up (Daily driver, not a race car) untill the end of November when I decided to rebuild. It's currently primed. I sanded the car down to get it ready to paint but decided to proceed on the eingine. I'm asking $1300
I've got an Edelbrock RPM Performer intake (never used) and Camshaft w/lifters (never used), A set of stock iron heads that have been ported, polished, and milled with new valves/springs, and a set of 1.7 RR's (RR's never used). If you want these items with the car, it's extra.
I'm trying to sell the vehicle in one peice and avoid parting it out, but we'll see what happens.
I've got pictures (still can't figure out how to post 'em). If you want to provide me an email address I'll send them to you. Vehicle is in Arkansas. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 01-15-2006, 08:37 PM

pics to [email protected] please

post #3 of 9 Old 01-15-2006, 11:27 PM

do u have any pic if so send them to [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 01-16-2006, 01:24 PM

how much for car plus all the stuff that youhave for it??
post #5 of 9 Old 01-16-2006, 04:36 PM

Trader Feedback: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage86
86 Mustang. Somewhere along the way it was converted from a 4 cyl to a 302. I've had the car almost 4 years and decided to rebuild the engine. When I pulled the engine, I discovered that it had been rebuilt at one point in time and was taken .060 over (no room left for a machine shop to do anything). I've just decided to sell it.
T-5 (out of a 93)
Flowmaster 40's
O/R H-Pipe
Stock Ford Headers
Edelbrock 650 Carb

If you're wanting a car to build that is straight and in good shape, this is it. I was driving it up (Daily driver, not a race car) untill the end of November when I decided to rebuild. It's currently primed. I sanded the car down to get it ready to paint but decided to proceed on the eingine. I'm asking $1300
I've got an Edelbrock RPM Performer intake (never used) and Camshaft w/lifters (never used), A set of stock iron heads that have been ported, polished, and milled with new valves/springs, and a set of 1.7 RR's (RR's never used). If you want these items with the car, it's extra.
I'm trying to sell the vehicle in one peice and avoid parting it out, but we'll see what happens.
I've got pictures (still can't figure out how to post 'em). If you want to provide me an email address I'll send them to you. Vehicle is in Arkansas. Thanks.

dp

Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakecharmer View Post
Ding ding. Level of sympathy = 0.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehardy1971 View Post
I've refrained from further name calling and insults since my first post, and I'd advise you to do the same if you enjoy being able to post on here.
post #6 of 9 Old 01-16-2006, 04:37 PM

Trader Feedback: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage86
T-5 (out of a 93)
Flowmaster 40's
O/R H-Pipe
Stock Ford Headers
Edelbrock 650 Carb

Too bad it's too far away. Sounds like it's a nice car

Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakecharmer View Post
Ding ding. Level of sympathy = 0.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehardy1971 View Post
I've refrained from further name calling and insults since my first post, and I'd advise you to do the same if you enjoy being able to post on here.
post #7 of 9 Old 01-16-2006, 06:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroked93notch
how much for car plus all the stuff that youhave for it??
$2100.
For the car, new intake, new cam w/lifters, heads, rr's, a complete gasket set, chrome valve covers (never used), I'll also throw in the new main bearings and rod bearings. Both are .010 over. When I discovered the block had been taken .060 over and mains and rods were .010 over, I was gonna try to make it work but discovered the block was shot when I started honing. I'll include the rings also. (RIngs and main/rod bearings were never installed. Just opened the box to look at 'em). I jumped the gun and had the new cam bearings installed before honing the block. They may can be removed and installed in another (I don't know).
Thanks
post #8 of 9 Old 01-19-2006, 12:41 PM

Trader Feedback: (6)
pics and location to [email protected].

Bill

1994 GT Conv 5.0L 5 Speed
post #9 of 9 Old 01-19-2006, 10:19 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripper88LX
pics and location to [email protected].
Done. Let me know if you did not receive them.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement