1985 351 COUPE - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 12-16-2005, 01:50 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1985 351 COUPE is NOW SOLD

MSD-6,MSD-distru, 5'monster tach,blaster 2 coil and shift light, pioneer cd player, Motorsport 4core aluminum radiator with built in tranny cooler but I run an external cooler. Canton 7qrt oil pan with crank scraper and slosh baffle.

MOTOR
351w .060 over
JE/SRP flattop pistons, moly rings
eagle I beam rods
Flat tapped comp cam 545/565 lift 250 duration @.050 A Roller Cam would really make this motor scream
victor jr heads ported, and victor jr intake port matched.750 Barry grant speed demon. 10/5:1 Ratio compression,under 500 miles on this motor Pulls very good to have know gear plus a nitrous stall

TRANSMISSION
dynamic c-4 built to 500hp
3500 super street fighter stall (nitrous convertor)
reverse pattern valvebody
hurst pro-matic 2 shifter
aluminum motorsport driveshaft
weld-in subframes lots lots more.
15'tint holes or cobra wheels with good tires
8.8 new seals,bearings and 3.73 gear not in the car but goes with it 7.5(4Cylinder)rearend is still in this car.
flow master mufflers and 3' exhaust from The long tube header to the flowmasters.lakewood upper and lower control arms all new stuff never been put on the car and have the paper work to show it, built to make 500 horse and streetable.
Oh yeah it's all in a 85 coupe (4cyl. conversion)
grey primer with GT body molding needs the passenger side fender molding just needs paint! Needs window motors or some more doors heat works but doesn't come out of the vents no a/c. It Also have a 4"lift off cowl hood. Interior is in this car and is good(could be better) also have all receipts and paper work for this car. Let me just add that this car also is running off a Mechanical fuel pump which isn't enough for this car when you go to the floor. So to give you and Ideal of what to do...Take this car and Put a nice roller cam in it and put a NOS plate on it,Put a Blue Holley or BG fuel pump and put some gear in it you u have a very nice and fast ride. if you have more question email me [email protected] or give me a call for more info 336-327-8780 Curt

Last edited by StockMustang; 01-01-2006 at 09:14 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement