CHECK THIS OUT - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 11-21-2005, 08:27 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Smile CHECK THIS OUT

Hey fellows up for sale is my buddies 86 mustang. He isnt too computer savvy so i am trying to help him out. The car is located in philadelphia, it's a 86 convertible 5 spd LX white with 87 up front end it has a white top it also has white 5 star pony clear corners it has a tach added and its got a mach one hood, flowmaster, mac off road h pipe it use to be a v6, it had been converted to a v8 by the previous owner, (save $$ on insaurance) the motor is a 302 HO out of a a truck, its carbeurated runs strong and pulls like a mother, power windows and locks, this one is a keeper, it has a new clutch my freind really took good care of it. The car looks great no rust or dents that i can see, the interior is in a fair condition but needs cleaning which will taken care of before it is passed on to you, the top doesnt operate, it might need a new convertible top motor. The engine and tranny has aorund 75,000 miles on it. This is a running condition car that you can drive off with. I have two 5.0's myself and i can honestly tell you that this is a great car. The pictures can be found at photos.yahoo.com/sunny_philly and let it speak for itself let me know if you have any questions, asking price is $5500 OBO. email me @ [email protected].

Last edited by 905_OHH; 11-21-2005 at 08:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 11-22-2005, 07:28 PM Thread Starter

Wink PRICE REDUCED

Hey guys the price has been reduced to $5000.

post #3 of 10 Old 11-23-2005, 03:00 AM

Trader Feedback: (9)
Lets see, he took a beautiful car, ruined it with a white trash front end swap, and then converted it to carb for no reason what so ever. Have fun getting even 2K for it.

Corral Elite Member #1

** 89 LX 5.0 ** blower whine, better brakes, and faded paint
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 11-23-2005, 11:53 PM Thread Starter

What can i say you are a ****ing retard. Kiss my arse.
post #5 of 10 Old 11-23-2005, 11:55 PM Thread Starter

What looks like trash is that car in your avatar only a retard can do that to a car. He is so fockin ignorant he opened his mouth full of shiit, he wrote that i converted the car to a carbeurator, you peice of shiit read what i wrote you shiithead, i said the previous owner dropped in a v8 and took that v6 out and shoved it up your asrse where it fits perfectly. .
I went thru this guys profile and the poor bastard has nothing better to do than post useless **** everywhere go read his posts and you will know what i mean, get a life you lonely bastard, go get a girlfreind and stop acting like a 5 year old. BTW i dont think someone with a shiitbox looking car in his avatar should be talking about others who have something nice. now go post some more crap you lonely bastaard, i know you are a loser looking for attention.

Last edited by 905_OHH; 11-24-2005 at 12:36 AM.
post #6 of 10 Old 11-24-2005, 01:56 AM

Trader Feedback: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 905_OHH
What looks like trash is that car in your avatar only a retard can do that to a car.
Well I won't pick apart the rest of your ignorant babbling, but I gotta comment on this. You're insulting me, when YOU can't even realize what a Mercury Capri looks like. So that "trash retard" car wasn't built by me, but my Mercury. Don't believe me, here's two other for sale on ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercu...92248580QQrdZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercu...92201209QQrdZ1

Corral Elite Member #1

** 89 LX 5.0 ** blower whine, better brakes, and faded paint
post #7 of 10 Old 11-24-2005, 01:56 AM

I think this quote summarizes your posting skills kid:

If you drive the same way that English flows from your brain to the keyboard, your car will crash into a gas pump and explode into a firey ball of horrid typing skills gone wrong.
post #8 of 10 Old 11-24-2005, 01:57 AM

Check THIS out!

post #9 of 10 Old 11-24-2005, 01:59 AM

And last but not least, no '86 I have ever heard of had a V6 in it. I might just buy this pile of feces because it's a rare car. Now if I could just locate that V6 that was in it I could put in on eBay and bank some mad cash yo!
post #10 of 10 Old 11-24-2005, 02:41 AM
Moderator & USAF Active Duty

Trader Feedback: (5)
Grow the **** up Kevin, read the rules. Classifieds are here for people to sell their items, not to have some double-standard ass-clown that has no interest in the item come in and put them down, so they can go brag to their internet buddies on another site.

905_OOH, feel free to recreate your thread.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread