86 GT Convertible (Gray) - 87K Miles, Nice - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 11-13-2005, 10:29 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
86 GT Convertible F/S - 87K Miles, Nice

Hate to do this but I have to sell my "toy". A Gray 1986 Mustang GT Convertible. The car is in great shape for a 20-year vehicle. 5-Speed with power windows, power locks, cruise, etc. And it ALL WORKS. Interior is great and body is pretty good. I was going to have it painted this fall but lost my garage (along with my girlfriend who owned the garage) so I am going to part ways with the car. I hate to see it sitting out in the elements. Car was garage kept by previous owners and by me until October.

This car is 99.9% stock. ONLY modification is the Kenwood CD/Radio. Engine and transmission are smooth. Car drives great. No problems. No Rust. No Leaks.

Please email me for photos. I will answer all questions. There are also pixs of the car in the Gallery under Tegacaytiger.

I have done little to the car since buying. New tires, new door weather stripping, replaced control knobs with original equipment, purchased a boot for the convertible top, replaced some interior trim and panels. Convertible top needs to be replaced. It is NOT leaking but I don't think the will make it another year if the car stays outside.

I have over $5K in the car and am trying to breakeven but will entertain other offers..

Last edited by tegacaytiger; 11-18-2005 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Price change
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-18-2005, 11:39 AM

How long have you owned the car?

post #3 of 4 Old 11-26-2005, 09:56 PM

Checked out the photos. Car looks nice. Got 3500 to spend. interested?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 11-27-2005, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegacaytiger
Hate to do this but I have to sell my "toy". A Gray 1986 Mustang GT Convertible. The car is in great shape for a 20-year vehicle. 5-Speed with power windows, power locks, cruise, etc. And it ALL WORKS. Interior is great and body is pretty good. I was going to have it painted this fall but lost my garage (along with my girlfriend who owned the garage) so I am going to part ways with the car. I hate to see it sitting out in the elements. Car was garage kept by previous owners and by me until October.

This car is 99.9% stock. ONLY modification is the Kenwood CD/Radio. Engine and transmission are smooth. Car drives great. No problems. No Rust. No Leaks.

Please email me for photos. I will answer all questions. There are also pixs of the car in the Gallery under Tegacaytiger.

I have done little to the car since buying. New tires, new door weather stripping, replaced control knobs with original equipment, purchased a boot for the convertible top, replaced some interior trim and panels. Convertible top needs to be replaced. It is NOT leaking but I don't think the will make it another year if the car stays outside.

I have over $5K in the car and am trying to breakeven but will entertain other offers..
please send photos and addtl to ...
Also, is the interior soft and squishy from wear? Any burns, tears, fading, etc? Pics please!
What specific issues are there with the body and could I see pictures?
When is the last time brakes were done and oil changed? Do you have possess maint. records?
What is wrong with the top?
If I'm going to buy,I need to see/know all details!!
Thanks!

Last edited by reese77; 09-02-2011 at 03:31 PM. Reason: email removed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement