For Sale 1991 Mustang Coupe - Track Day Ready! - $17k - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Slate993tt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-06-2019, 06:31 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1991 Mustang Coupe - Track Day Ready! - $17k

Hi All,

After 4 years of owning this wonderful coupe and making it what it is today I have to let it go. I built the car to be a double duty Track and Street Coupe that could hold its own and more(which it does). I sought out to prove to my racing buddies that Fox's can also corner and run with the best of them on HPDE style track days. It took me a few years to get it to where it is today and while I wasn't able to "finish" it(are our project cars ever actually done) it is a turn key ready to track or drive daily on the street coupe that is fast(not straight line) and reliable. Mechanically the car is excellent as most everything that has been done from Engine, Suspension, Trans and Rear-end have a few thousand miles on them. I didn't get a chance to re-paint the car as the clear coat on the top facing surfaces is not good. I have over $20k in it just in the past few years and would love to see it go to a fellow enthusiast that will continue to use it for track days etc. Asking $17K for the car as is though I have some spares that can go with the car like all the factory A/C parts etc. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Chad
[email protected]

*New Headlights are on order...I didn't want to hold up listing the car while waiting on a $100 part.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Corral pic1.jpg (254.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg Corral pic2.jpg (164.9 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Corral Pic3.jpg (261.4 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg Corral Pic4.jpg (120.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg Corral pic6.jpg (158.2 KB, 62 views)
Old Stang likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement