For Sale 1986 t-top mclaren - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Patrick Olsen
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 03-18-2017, 09:01 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Stew_Magoo's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (16)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayview, Wis
Posts: 838
1986 t-top mclaren

1986 ASC McLaren Capri Eurocoupe, with T-Tops. It's a project. It's a basket case. It's in boxes and rubbermade totes. No engine. No transmission. No seats. A whole metric #### ton of other parts are missing. It has wheels and tires under it, and it rolls. No rust. Aside from being apart, the body is in good shape. Rust free bubble hatch. The original wheels are there. One of nine automatics built. Only a few made with t-tops. In the next week or so I will be pulling the car out and taking better pictures, as well as doing an inventory of what's there. If you google "t-top 1986 ASC McLaren Capri Eurocoupe" you can find more info about this car. Google image search and you will find pictures of the car over the years. Once I have better pictures and an inventory it's gonna get listed on ebay. Hard to place a value on this. Reasonable offers considered.




1993 Mustang LX Coupe H/C/I 306/T5/IRS
1997 Lincoln Mark VIII
Stew_Magoo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 Old 09-15-2017, 09:17 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (1)
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 28
Did you sell this Capri?

jjenn is offline  
post #3 of 12 Old 09-24-2017, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Stew_Magoo's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (16)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayview, Wis
Posts: 838
I have not. Never got around to taking more pictures or making an inventory of whats there.

1993 Mustang LX Coupe H/C/I 306/T5/IRS
1997 Lincoln Mark VIII
Stew_Magoo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 12 Old 10-11-2017, 08:49 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (1)
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 28
How much are you asking?
jjenn is offline  
post #5 of 12 Old 10-12-2017, 11:33 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Stew_Magoo's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (16)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayview, Wis
Posts: 838
Make an offer.

1993 Mustang LX Coupe H/C/I 306/T5/IRS
1997 Lincoln Mark VIII
Stew_Magoo is offline  
post #6 of 12 Old 10-15-2017, 09:25 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (1)
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 28
I can't see te pictures.
Be nice if I could see some.
jjenn is offline  
post #7 of 12 Old 10-15-2017, 10:04 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (11)
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Where the Navy sends me...
Posts: 4,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew_Magoo View Post
1986 ASC McLaren Capri Eurocoupe, with T-Tops. It's a project. It's a basket case. It's in boxes and rubbermade totes. No engine. No transmission. No seats. A whole metric #### ton of other parts are missing. It has wheels and tires under it, and it rolls. No rust. Aside from being apart, the body is in good shape. Rust free bubble hatch. The original wheels are there. One of nine automatics built. Only a few made with t-tops. In the next week or so I will be pulling the car out and taking better pictures, as well as doing an inventory of what's there. If you google "t-top 1986 ASC McLaren Capri Eurocoupe" you can find more info about this car. Google image search and you will find pictures of the car over the years. Once I have better pictures and an inventory it's gonna get listed on ebay. Hard to place a value on this. Reasonable offers considered.

Failbucket link fixed.
Stew_Magoo likes this.

'89 GT convertible, N/A 357W, MM front susp w/425# coil-overs and Koni D/As, MM TA/PB rear setup (Koni Yellows, 390-430# springs), Stoptech 332mm / 12" Baers, MM 6 point rollbar, Maier 1.5" flared fenders & quarters, 18x9.5" front/18x10.5" rear Enkei RPF-1s (street), 18x10" CCW C-10s (track), etc...
Patrick Olsen is offline  
post #8 of 12 Old 10-16-2017, 09:57 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (1)
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 28
Thanks for the pic.
Does it have the wiring harness, dash, steering column, t-tops?
Clear title?
jjenn is offline  
post #9 of 12 Old 10-18-2017, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Stew_Magoo's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (16)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayview, Wis
Posts: 838
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjenn View Post
Thanks for the pic.
Does it have the wiring harness, dash, steering column, t-tops?
Clear title?
yes, yes, no, yes, yes.

1993 Mustang LX Coupe H/C/I 306/T5/IRS
1997 Lincoln Mark VIII
Stew_Magoo is offline  
post #10 of 12 Old 10-22-2017, 10:32 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (1)
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 28
You have a PM

jjenn is offline  
post #11 of 12 Old 12-31-2017, 06:24 PM
Registered User
 
ftgt101's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (9)
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Mooresville NC
Posts: 114
Do you have the front,rear bumper, ground effects, and all body parts?

1968 Mustang Coupe Fuel injected, 1993 Cobra Teal w/Black Cloth, 1982 T-Top 351w Vortech S-trim, 2016 Mustang GT
ftgt101 is offline  
post #12 of 12 Old 01-04-2018, 07:13 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Stew_Magoo's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (16)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayview, Wis
Posts: 838
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftgt101 View Post
Do you have the front,rear bumper, ground effects, and all body parts?
Yes.

1993 Mustang LX Coupe H/C/I 306/T5/IRS
1997 Lincoln Mark VIII
Stew_Magoo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in













Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Top Sportsman Added to 2015 NMCA Class List vancerbergstrom Northeast 0 01-16-2015 02:38 AM
What to expect from shop when replacing convertible top? strider The Body Shop 0 07-21-2014 03:55 PM
Convertible top removal/swap MRBiggs 94/95 Tech 4 06-01-2014 07:18 AM
Best way to put a convertible top down, manually budman5.0 General Mustang Tech 7 11-06-2012 03:55 PM
Mustang Thinks Top is Down em27blacktop General Mustang Tech 4 10-12-2012 03:07 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome