Looking for a lsx foxbody! - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 04-01-2016, 09:27 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Looking for a lsx foxbody!

Want to buy a lsx fox body let me know what you have. Must be streetable can be a carbed nitrous car, turbo or even just a nice clean all motor car let me know what you have. Don't want to spend over 18k but the cheaper the better. I'm located in central Mississippi 662-590-6464 call or text. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-22-2016, 12:22 AM

Trader Feedback: (23)
I have a 1986 gt convertible that has a front AJE k member so all that has to be changed is just the motor mount car has full fuel system 8.8 with 35 spline axels moser spool it has a certified 8.50 cage with all battle boxes done subframes plus the top works goes up and down easily text 1-516-238-5512 ,plus a 2008 24 foot enclosed trailer that can go with it . I spent $1500 on a alignment where the car was straightened and you can do a pass without holding on to the wheel its amazing how straight and how well this car works on a drag radial, coiliovers all 4 corners ,pause aerospace brakes all for corners plus ,master cylinder everything i have put in this car is top notch i put 7 years of heart and soul into it but another child is forcing the sale The car had 65k miles onto it all for seats its a sight to see if you want the hood painted i can gave it done there is the best of the best in here. Im willing to make a deal with whatever you want but don't let the convertible scare bother thecae is stronger then if it was a notch according to montanana brothers racing swear by. they cut the spare tire out tinned in a cell any questions or comments want to look a pics sent me your e mail but contact me first i see this car leaving quickly with what i want ti sell the car for

Sponsored Links
Advertisement