Ford Mustang Forums banner

1987 Gt T-Top project

For Sale 
931 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  chadp71 
#1 ·
My asking price is $13,000 I will not part out unless someone buys just the body with no suspension, kmemeber and steering at all.... first.

Hello and thanks for looking at my post. Ill try to make sure I include everything. The Stang is located in Sidney Ohio. I also will not ship it must be picked up in person and paid for
with cash or a Bank check that we must be able to cash before the car will be loaded on a trailer. I will not hold it work out payments or trade for a POS. I do not need to sell I want to sell.

What I’m selling:
This is a 1987 Mustang Gt T-top 5 speed that came with all options from the factory. Its black with gray interior. It does have a clean title. I was building this car to be a street legal /
road racing track car.

Why I’m selling it:
I really don’t want to part with this car after everything I’ve done to and bought for it. But as of right now life just doesn’t allow me to finish it within the next two years.

The Bad:
It has a small hole in the transmission tunnel I’m really not sure what from but I was just going to leave it. Both stock doors are rusted on the bottom. The rear passenger
side floor board was replaces due to the previous owner hitting a rock and denting it. The Stang is not done and can not be driven home.

The Good:
I have two rust free doors. It’s a T-top Mustang that’s almost rust free completely solid with a ton of work done to it. It comes with all top of the line new parts that have never
been used.

What it doesn’t come with:
A motor and everything that makes it run, a transmission, a drive shaft , front brake calipers, a master cylinder, brake lines, fuel lines

What it does come with:
A complete Maxium Motorsports coil over suspension system with k member and arms, a watts link, a new fox length heavy duty trosen 2 rear end, Corbeau racing seats with foxbody sliders, rear seat delete, MM roll cage installed, battery relocation kit installed with all new wiring kit that’s really cool, new steering wheel with detach kit, Factory Ford racing gauges complete,
EBC black slotted rotors, Saleen replica deep dish wheels and nitto tires new, aeromotive deep sump fuel tank, and lots of other stuff. Any other Mustang parts I have.

Here is a link to my build post and to my photobucket to see all the pictures and the story. I will try to answer any questions quickly.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/member-build-up-projects/1515913-my-1987-gt-t-top-build.html

chadp71's Library | Photobucket

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.