For Sale '79 Coupe Project + Parts - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 09-11-2014, 10:56 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (3)
'79 Coupe Project + Parts $3,500 FIRM

To keep it simple and straight forward...I want it all gone & out of the garage in one shot. Have some personal issues come up again so ***$3,500*** takes it all. ***WILL NOT PART OUT, WILL NOT SELL ANYTHING SEPARATE & WILL NOT TAKE ANYTHING OTHER THAN $3,500 CASH*** PLEASE DO NOT ASK...ANSWER IS SIMPLE = NO
- I will be as detailed & honest as possible with many pictures to avoid a million questions so be patient and read fully... Bought this car last November, drove it home, put it on jack stands in the garage the next day & that is where it has been since:

*** THIS IS NOW A PROJECT AS IT NEEDS TO BE PUT BACK TOGETHER AS FAR AS ENGINE WITH HEADS AND INTAKE OFF, POWER TO THE MSD AND ALTERNATOR. FLAMING RIVER STEERING RACK AND SHAFT ARE NOT MOUNTED***NO TRANNY LINES TO THE COOLER
_ Car will need to be towed as it has no front accessories other than the crank pulley. I was going to put a serpentine belt set up with a 1 wire alternator
Car is a decent looking 35 year old Coupe, was not looking for anything special just fairly straight car to have some fun with. Clear coat is pitted in spots so would look better with new paint of course. There are 2 spots on floor where previous owner cut & patched by where left foot would rest.

***Worst spot is the typical driver's side rail behind the proportioning valve that actually has a hole where you can see the k-member bolt tubes** I have 2 new metal shaped for the repair of both sides if you chose to do it.
_ Lower front radiator support is crinkled as if it was jacked up from that area?
- Doors close nicely, qtrs, fenders, trunk lid all look decent. Has an 83 nose with a factory Ford Turbo scoop hood and a Fiberglass bolt on Cowl hood as well.
- Interior is nice all black with original seats and door panels. New black carpet, new headliner, new dash pad. 86 black center console. factory Gauge cluster is removed and Autometer Speedo, Tach, water temp, oil psi, fuel level, and volts gauges are just mocked up in holes, not connected.
- Heater box is removed from under dash but I do have it.

_Engine is a standard bore 85 xxx roller block built & machined by Boardman machine shop in Boardman Youngstown, Ohio. Has 400 miles since then

_Ford Motorsports forged flat top pistons, new rings, 302 truck rods 7/16" arp rod bolts, Ford Motorsports B-cam, Cloyes timing chain, new Motorsports roller lifters, and pushrods. Melling oil pump, Trick Flow head bolts. Rebuilt e7te heads with new springs (currently off as I was going to bolt on my O-ringed 3 bar GT40's) BBK shorty headers, Hooker dual exhaust

_ Edelbrock Performer RPM dual plane intake with Holley 650 dual feed double pumper carb with braided anodized line.

_ MSD billet distributor and an MSD 6AL ignition box & coil

_Trans is an AOD with a cheapo b & M shift kit and a stock convertor. Has the Lokar braided TV cable, steel driveshaft

_ Rear end is a Bolt into Foxbody Ford 9" OPEN CARRIER NON POSI with 3.00 gears. Shortened an inch on both sides, red rear lowering springs with Koni red shocks and stock control arms.

_ Front Kmember with 5 lug conversion and Eibach front springs

***OK here is everything else that I will include***
_ Aluminum radiator with electric fan
_ Aluminum driveshaft
_ Adjustable solid rear upper control arms
_ Flaming River manual steering rack and Flaming River steering shaft (boots are torn)
_ Scorpion 1.6 rockers
_ Holley 750 dbl pumper needs rebuild kit
_ Spare Hooker long tube SBF headers, and miscellaneous parts
_ Lincoln LSC 16" web aluminum wheels with brand new front tires and Nitto drag radials
*** Here are the pictures I have right now***

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-11-2014, 11:13 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (3)
I will take a few more pictures this weekend once I am back in the garage. Have way too much going on right now, just wanted to put this up & get the ball rolling if there is any interest as it sits now. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread