Ford Mustang Forums banner

1986 SVO with cobra IRS Western NC

For Sale 
9K views 30 replies 8 participants last post by  Johnnym1 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 1986 SVO with a factory 2.3l turbo. I have installed a BOPORT head and cam. A custom built tubular header, efr 6258 turbo, Esslinger cam pulley setup, Esslinger crank and waterpump with pulley, PIMP Stinger engine management (by far the best investment I have ever made), Stinger Downpipe, Turbo Chuck Motor mounts, Bilstien coil overs front and rear, Flaming river manual rack, 04 Cobra IRS with complete full tilt boogie kit. Interior is perfect. Car originally came from Toccoa GA area from the best of my research. Car was originally white and someone painted it red for some reason. Car runs perfect. I will drive almost anywhere to meet up if someone is interested. I live in Western NC (28713) so I am close to Atlanta, Asheville, Knoxville, tail of the Dragon, ect.. I am only getting rid of the car due to I have 6 vehicles and need to downsize.
Pics upon request, just text me or PM me your number and I will send whatever requested (this means pics of car not wife).

Thanks Johnny Marr PRICE DROP $8000.00 firm
Cell Text or Call 828-788-0125

Read more: !986 SVO Mustang for sale in western NC |

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
awesome SVO.

My dad had an 84 1/2 back in the day, was my first taste of mustangs . . .

Bump for a classic that gets no respect, GLWS

#16 ·
Bringing this thread back alive. I would still like to sale the SVO. I have way too many vehicles. I also have a low mileage 95 GT and a 01 super crew 4x4 F150 that I would trade for a 2010 and up Mustang. I can trade up, down, whatever. Basically I need two vehicles gone.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.