WTB Want to buy 79-86 Capri RS Roller - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 12-26-2013, 07:45 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Want to buy 79-86 Capri RS Roller

Looking to buy a Capri RS roller. I have an engine and trans from my old Capri that i would like to put into a new body due to frame damage. Preferably rust free or very minimal rust (surface rust no frame rust). Paint condition not too large of an issue. Would prefer an interior with AT LEAST interior panels (carpet, headliner bad or missing not an issue). I'm located in Northern Wisconsin but would be will to drive 2 states away max.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-05-2014, 01:02 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
1985 Capri RS T-Top

I have 1985 Capri RS 5.0 T-Top FOR SALE. It's not a roller but a 64K original mile OKLAHOMA rust free car that needs TLC. It has tan cloth interior and is a 5.0 CFI auto car. It runs very nice. It has typical floor pan crack other than that chassis is very very nice still has original white paint on floor boards. Hit a deer wrinkled fender and drivers door. It comes w rust free fenders and hood. (Needs brake work bleeds off when depressed)What time it wasn't in Okie was in Texas. I live in DesMoines Iowa. drove it up 450 miles from Okie for a Father son project. Drug up a '86 Capri rust free hatchback 3.8 car(sons) back as well. Both are for sale. PM me if interested.. Asking$4000 obo for the '85 car and $1500 for the '86 Capri. Both have clear titles in mine and sons names. I can text any picture you want..

Let me know or pass the word on.. Its white with black on bottom. Okie rust free. I have x-brace subfame connectors to go with. Has 5% tint all around power windows locks care has working A/C.. at least it worked when it cam up in Aug.

May make that '85 a roller I know a guy that wants the engine and trans...

Thanks Todd

Mustangs and Horsepower.
It just don't get better than that!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement