For Sale 1986 Mustang GT/SVO Convertible - California car - New Paint - New Interior - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 10-16-2013, 12:00 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (23)
1986 Mustang GT/SVO Convertible - California car - New Paint - New Interior

Okay, hate to sell this unique Mustang but I have no place to store it and it has never been stored outside. This is a True California car, all original panels, no damage, no rusted body, original top. Body shop said this was the CLEANEST Mustang they have ever had in the shop. It has new quality paint job ($$), including all jams and underhood. New interior including recovered seats, carpet, and dash pad, new ARE/Saleen wheels and tires-still have stickers on the tires, New Saleen center caps and decals, new McGard lug nuts and locks, new alternator, new starter, new clutch assembly and clutch cable, new hood blanket, new sway bar bushings, new door weather stripping and trunk weather stripping, complete tune up-all parts replaced, 5 lug conversion with SVO front brakes-rebuilt SVO calipers and new hoses, Eibach convertible lowering springs (have original springs), all new battery cables and battery, repacked front bearings, oil/filter changed, trans. fluid and rear end fluid changed, convertible pump and lines changes to updated flexible lines, fluid purged and replaced. SVO interior parts, including leather steering wheel with leather SVO center pad, Hurst shifter with leather Hurst shift knob, leather Hurst shifter boot, leather e-brake handle, SVO dash panels, SVO dead pedal, SVO 140 MPH speedo and SVO door panels. Sony radio, ext. antenna hole filled, interior antenna installed, front hood emblem filled, all new SVO and Ford emblems, new body moldings, SVO spats and rocker moldings, SVO front end including hood, bumper, all lights, and fenders. OEM SVO tail lights. Saleen rear spoiler. Top parade cover and owners manual included. Also comes with convertible styling bar and new BBK sub frame connectors (not installed). Nice running, driving car. Paint is excellent. Original exhaust.

$9250 OBO. - CAR IS SOLD!

I have a ton more $$ in it than what I'm asking. Car has only seen the road a couple of times since the paint was done. PM me for pics, I have a ton to forward.

Thanks, Mike

Bleed Ford Blue!

Last edited by MIKE'SVO; 12-08-2013 at 04:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-01-2013, 12:13 PM Thread Starter

Lowerd Price

$8500. This is a really nice car. Paint alone cost more than half of my asking price.

Bleed Ford Blue!
post #3 of 4 Old 11-08-2013, 10:44 PM Thread Starter

Lowered Price!

$8250. This is a low mile, beautiful BLACK Mustang. PM me if interested.

Bleed Ford Blue!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 12-08-2013, 04:34 PM Thread Starter

SOLD!

CAR IS SOLD!

Bleed Ford Blue!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement