For Sale 1986 Mustang Coupe - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 09-11-2013, 03:12 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (16)
1986 Mustang Coupe

Hate to sell this car but I bought this car with anticipation of making it a street/strip car. As you can tell by the pictures, it is multiple different colors and will definitely have to be sanded down/stripped and primed and painted, I started body work on the trunk and have it roughed in and primered. The interior on the car is fair. Carpet its not tore up, just stained. Most of the car has been converted to 87-93 looks. The quarter glass has been changed, the doors have been changed, and the dash and gauges have been changed. The front end has not been changed. Included with the car is an extra set of interior door panels, center console and misc other pieces. It will also come with 87-93 side mouldings. There is no real body damage to the car except for the cowling behind the hood is slightly dented from the hood coming up on the previous owner. This should be an easy fix if someone has a small hydraulic pump. One taillight is cracked as well. This car is running and driving. Original 4 cyl/auto car. Also the car will come with pony wheels and some so/so tires. It does have a clean and clear Texas title. You can pm me on here or send me a text. $800 as it sits. Located in Tulsa Ok.

(918)918-814-7868
Thanks, Chris

1979 F150 351m
1994 Cobra
2012 5.0 6 speed
2005 Harley Night Train
Sponsored Links
Advertisement