For Sale 1980 Mustang with 429 big block - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 07-10-2013, 05:12 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1980 Mustang with 429 big block

1980 Mustang with 429 big block and C6 trans. --c8 heads fresh --4 point bars --spooled rear roughly 4.11 gears --B&M shifter --Double pumper carb unknown cfm --comes with 9 inch rear --comes with 351 Windsor non roller block i had for another car i sold --alternator --battery located in trunk --line lock --ice box --full interior --racing harness --electric fuel pump --electric water pump --tachometer --Clear title

Some background--i bought this car roughly 2 years ago. The seals and guides were bad so I had the heads redone. The previous owner would start it up for people that wanted to hear it run and this pushed oil onto the right rear cylinder and eventually pushed it thru the exhaust so it smokes on that side but like i said the heads were redone by M&M head service here in Delaware. Despite the smoke i drove the car a couple times and it ran strong. I will have another big block stang again eventually for sure someday. Hot starts were an issue as i suspect the timing was too advanced and it fried 2 ignition modules and eventually the starter cable. At the same time a washer on the carb inlet let go...easy fix. It has a new ignition module on it. I have new plugs and wires for it. Im getting married and need the garage space. I have no time to work on it and need it gone!! No REASONABLE offers refused

I am unable to upload photos. For photos text Nate at 740-272-0238

1980 Hatch 429/C6 soon to be 521

1989 Notch 306/C4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement