For Sale 1985 Mustang Gt supercharged - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 06-26-2013, 04:16 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
1985 Mustang Gt supercharged

Hey there everyone its been a while seen ive been on here .. well I need to sell my 85 gt it has a V1 Strim with 3 inch piping custom front mount intercooler its only boosting 5 pounds since it has the stock 3.33 pulley. Also has a brand mew mishimoto radiator with dual electric fans.
42 lb injectors , gt40p exlporer heads 302 bored 40over ford racing f303 cam, trick flow track heat intake , bbk 70mm throttle body edelbrock throttle body spacer, bbk short throw shifter,edelbrock quiet gear drive , ford racing gt40p headers, ford racing 410s,upgraded fuel tank from a 95 mustang 255 walbro intank and bbk 315 in line fuel pump, 5lug conversion 2000 cobra r original wheels I believe they are 18x9.75 , bbk xpipe mated to slp exhaust took out the slps bullets to put some quiet maganflows using the slp flanges so it comes apart like they originally do, was tuned and made about 325hp and 345 ftlbs of torque keep in mind it has the stock sc pulley. It will also come with the anderson 4 pms piggyback/tuner. Text me for pictures while I add some on here any other questions just text me i will reply faster. Im trying to get 8500 obo for it body is straight interior needs some work but all complete it has a cowl hood with svo opening also have the original hood and wing since it now has a 79 pace car wing. Breaks are new just light rust on rotors since its been sitting there. The number is 3108470519 the name is Peter. Thanx for looking

Sponsored Links
Advertisement