For Sale 86 gt - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 12-20-2012, 05:04 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (2)
86 gt

I am contemplating parting out my 86 gt mustang I have about 6k in parts in this car and dont have the time or money to finish it, if I get good enough offers on parts I will strip it and sell everything, it has full tubular suspension front and back with brand new qa1 control arms, used qa1 tubular k-member painted looks good, brand new granatelli coilovers, brand new UPR steel caster camber plates, used lakewood struts, brand new wilwood front brakes, brand new granatelli upper and lower control arms, the engine is a stock bottom end with gt 40 heads, brand new timing gears, brand new scorpion 1.6 roller rockers, edelbrock super victor intake, edelbrock 600 carb has a cam but not sure what it is, brand new march alternator bracket, brand new ford racing a/c delete, idle time only on all new parts, draglites in the pics are not available pm with ? local deals only no shipping

engine $750 firm
t-5 slight grind in second with a brand new clutch and flywheel $350
wilwood brakes, brand new with modified stock spindles, never seen the road $800 firm
front suspension $900
rear control arms $100
sumped fuel tank $200
brand new -6 fuel line with a brand new summit fuel filter and used mallory comp pump series 250 not sure if it works never tested it $200
stock rear end $150
rear end with ford trac lock kit 3.55 gears superior axle and gear brand new 5 lug axles trickflow diff cover just needs to be sealed and filled with fluid $400
brand new summit weld in subframe connectors $75
full 86 gt grey interior minus front seats $400
brand new battery relocation kit $100
body with good fenders doors hatch and a stock hood that needs work, drivers floor pan need to be replaced $400
2.5 inch fiberglass cowl hood not perfect but usable $100
brand new weatherstripping kit with belt mouldings $150
brand new summit racing radiator and steeda stainless radiator bracket $250
everything listed equals $5325 will sell everything for $4000 firm
photo bucket link, none of the wheels in the pics go with it exept for 3 10holes
project mistress Photos by 6lostsoul9 | Photobucket

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20121028_113425.jpg (151.5 KB, 65 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 12-20-2012, 06:27 AM

Trader Feedback: (36)
I would hate to see the car get parted. But if it does happen I would be interested in the front fender extensions and factory fog setup.

post #3 of 4 Old 12-20-2012, 07:06 AM Thread Starter

I'll let you know if it does, if I don't sell anything within the next couple of weeks I am going to keep it and put it together when I have a chance and the $
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 12-25-2012, 02:41 PM Thread Starter

Things have changed and I get to keep my car
Sponsored Links
Advertisement