Looking for a 4 eyed T-top car.
Ive been on a small hunt for my next fox body, and i cant seem to find any terribly great buys... Ive gone to great lengths on Craigslist, and still cant find anything good.
I am looking for the following
1. Its got to be a 4 eye, Capri vs Mustang makes no difference (1979-86)
2. MUST be T-top, will consider other options.
3. VERY STRONGLY prefer a 5.0, but ive got some plans, will consider non 5 liters, but only if they are in good condition, and inexpensive
4. Prefer a 5 speed. Again, plans and stuff, but the less work i have to do in the long run, the better.
5. Strongly prefer a Black interior, however im not sure thats a terribly common setup. I will settle for a grey interior. No Tan or red.
6. Must be complete. i can tolerate a few missing trim peices here and there. No gutted interiors.
7. Prefer A/C, but its not necessary.
8. The less damage the better, but it happens, I hate bodywork, so the less the better
9. If its not in Southern california, it must be able to complete a road trip to southern california.
Lastly, Price wise, The less the better. Dont bother if you wont go below 5k. If its less than that, feel free to hit me up, but i dont have unlimited resources, so the less i have to front on the car, the better.
Let me know what you have. Thanks guys
1992 Mustang GT: Stock 5.0 with full exhaust, CAI, 3.73 Gears, and a 5 lug conversion with chrome 17x9 Bullitt wheels
1969 Mach 1: 351w, 5 speed
1971 Chevelle SS 454 Clone: 454Big block, Th 400 auto