For Sale Or TRADE 1979 mustang notchback GHIA - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 10-06-2012, 04:39 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Or TRADE 1979 mustang notchback GHIA

Up for sell is my unmolested somewhat restored 1979 notchback ghia model. This a super clean 5.0 with a great shifting c4. It has been restored before. It has original polar white paint and chrome metal door handles and the window trim is chrome. Has all black interior with woodgrain accents the quarts clock still works and the body condition map works (the lights that tell you about the car like low gas or a light out on the center console) this car starts runs and drives perfectly I just recently dropped it on new sportlines. It does have a upr smog delete pulley but the system is there so if you put a new pump it will be complete. Has a new serp. belt, variable venturi carb has been rebuilt and has not given me any problems. This car made it from Fresno to the bay when I first bought it. I say it's been restored because someone spent a lot of time making a mandrel bent exhaust for it. The car is in 8.5-9/10 condition. Almost needs nothing. It does however need a tension because the bearing is going out. Also it does have a new alternator and water pump. New battery cables and starter cylenoid. It has tinted windows all around 25% front 5% rear. It's sitting on ponies as of now. Oh it needs the screws for the spotlight in the interior. And a new door to body seal. The whole car and it's body panels are original it even has the original California blue plates
I can be reached at 925-285-3708 I'm in the bay area of California I'm interested in trades for a clean lx ttop coupe or a super clean modded aero coupe efi is a must and the vehicle must pass smog or I require cash on top 5 speeds only no junk

Sponsored Links
Advertisement