For Sale 1984 Mustang L w/ 34K original miles - $2200 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 10-31-2011, 02:14 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (2)
1984 Mustang L w/ 34K original miles - $2000

1984 Mustang L with just 34K original miles and AOD transmission
Price: $2000obo

I had every intent of restoring every nut and bolt on this car, but since moving to Maine, storage space is a lot less than what I had previously. Plus, this is one of ten fox Mustangs I own and I want to focus on the ones I desire more. I have put many new parts into this including exhaust, brakes, springs, and more. There is minimal rust on the outside of the door (not the bottom like most other Mustangs). Right strut tower has a little surface rust that is literally nothing, but worth mentioning. Left strut tower is in perfect condition. Unfortunately, since owning this car, I have yet to even register it and drive it. With 34K miles, this car needs a new owner who will either finish restoring it to showroom condition or simply drive it! Interior is excellent. The dash pad is original and in great condition, but faded. Rear quarter inner panels also have light fading from the back hatch window. When I got this car, it was a diamond in the rough. Now that I've cleaned it up a lot and put a fair amount of work into it, I'd rather see it go to someone who has the desire to finish it. To be perfect, I would detail the engine and repaint the car, add a new directional switch (has a small crack in it), replace the moldings (curling in the corners on some) and maybe one or two other things. If you don't want to show it, don't bother doing it! I can take additional photos by request, but if you are serious, I highly recommend you just come look at it. This is one of a few Mustangs that I'm letting go out of my collection, so you may see others come up shortly.

My apologies for the poor photos, as I have not been able to take better ones yet. I have junk tires on it now, but I do have tires and hubcaps that just need to be swapped on. Hubcaps are Ford OEM and correct for the Mustangs. Sold with Bill of Sale.

Too many to list!
<www.5pt0joe.com>

Last edited by 5pt0Joe; 10-31-2011 at 02:19 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement