For Sale - 1987 Mustang GT - 66,900 Miles - Yes....Sixty Six Thousand Nine Hundred Miles. Third baby is here so the toy needs to go.
I can be contacted at 615-323-four zero four five. Please call between 9am and 9pm any day of the week, Please ask for Ron, if I am not available I will call you back ASAP.
The Goodies - This is a 5 speed car.
• TFS Twisted Wedge heads - Specs unknown
• Crower cam - Specs unknown - Its BIG though.
• Ford Motorsport Cobra intake
• TFS forged pushrods,
• Crane 1.6 rocker arms, Crane roller lifters
• Converted from Speed Density to Mass Air fuel injection control (A9P)
• 24lb fuel injectors, 155 lph in-tank fuel pump
• BBK adjustable FPR
• Pro-M 75mm mass air meter, 65mm throttle body
• MSD, Crane and Ford Motorsports ignition components
• Centerforce II clutch and pressure plate, Hurst shifter
• BBK long tube headers, BBK mid-pipe with cats and BBK offroad mid-pipe (Currently offroad mid-pipe is installed...if you live in a county with emisions test...you will need to change out to the cats)
• Obligatory Flowmaster 40-series mufflers welded in
• H&R Race (red) suspension springs
• Bilstein HD struts and shocks
• Maximum Motorsports rear lower control arms
• Ford Motorsport Aluminum driveshaft
• 130 ampere 3G alternator
• Visteon 3 core radiator
• BlackMagic Extreme 3300 CFM elec fan
• FRPP 2300-k brake kit
• BBK Caster/Camber plates
• BBK Strut tower brace
• Ford "Sonic Blue" metallic paint
• Saleen whale tail rear spoiler
• '93 Cobra taillights
• Window tint
• A pillar mounted Auto Meter Phantom gauges
2002 Mustang GT Wheels
The Bad -
Engine is running a little rich. (Still pulls hard...would pull WAY harder with a tune)
A/C is not charged....system is intact and operational....system was discharged last year when head gaskets were replaced and never recharged.
Oil Gauge in A-Pillar does not work...needs new sending unit.
Oil leak from Valve cover...it isn't much...just annoying.
Speedometer is not working (Just happend 08-06-11, been doing the bouncy thing for a while now)
Car is solid with no evidence of it ever being in an accident.