For Sale 1984 Mustang Gt Lincoln, Ne. Some Mods - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 04-13-2011, 10:24 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1984 Mustang Gt Lincoln, Ne. Some Mods

---New Price--- $2400

I have a 1984 Mustang Gt for sale because I found a Cobra and I really don't want 2 projects.
Most of the work done to the car was from a previous owner so I have a limited knowledge of what was done at that time but will be happy to answer any questions as best I can.

I will try to list as much positive and negative things about this car as I can think of but any specific questions just let me know.

Anything with a price next to it means that I have the receipt that is associated with it.

GOOD
Rebuilt roller motor is now a 306, but not sure what the motor is out of or any other information about it.
8.8" posi rear-end with 3.73 gears.
MSD 6A-L ignition
Edelbrock 650 CFM Thunder series carb
Griffin Radiator $160
Re-built E7TE heads $532 Parts and labor (why wouldn't they just go with good aftermarkets???)
Ford F-303 cam
Edelbrock Performer intake
BBK longtubes $140 BBK H-pipe 2 1/2" and 3" mufflers with before axle dumps
Sub-frame connectors
HPM upper and lower control arms $370 for both
Fiberglass cowl hood, also have stock
Forged TRW pistons. Kit from summit (including cam) was $610 Also has new timing set.
Griffin radiator $160
HP Motorsports Clutch, Pressure Plate and T/O bearing. $315
90%-95% rust free. The only rust I have found is a little on passenger side floor pan and some surface rust near rear bumper supports.
This car has a 5 speed T-5
When I checked carfax it didnt show any accidents or any other problems.

Made 263 HP and 294 Ft Lbs on a Mustang dyno.
With a full tank of gas, and 180 lbs driver the car weighed in at 3200 lbs.
BAD

Electric window motor on pass side is burned out, drivers side is slow
Locks (electric) don't work
no radio or speakers
passenger side front fender and door should be replaced because of damage
(I have the fender)
Car is mostly primer Black, used to be Blue
Suspension has squeaks
Brakes make noise when backing, need shimmed I guess
Pony rims must have been painted and now peeling
Tires are not the best
The hood will not quite close all the way because it is hitting the radiator but since it is on front pins its not a problem, just not pretty
Interior is a bit rough, as in bad dash, needs a head liner, and the drivers seat was "broken" so I put black cloth seats from a '92 in but still have the old ones.

Thank you for looking, and if you want any other pics let me know and i will snap some and post them
For quicker response you can e-mail me at [email protected]
Paul

more pics
Mustang pictures by intrek00 - Photobucket

1984 Mustang, E streets, 650 Edelbrock, Performer RPM, F cam, BBK Longtubes,2 1/2" H pipe, 6AL, MSD Dizzy Scorpion Rollers. -SOLD-
2003 Honda Element, Daily
1996 Mustang

Last edited by intrek; 04-18-2011 at 11:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-18-2011, 11:49 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Anyone? New price of $2400. have to get this one out so I can get a new one even if I lose some $$

1984 Mustang, E streets, 650 Edelbrock, Performer RPM, F cam, BBK Longtubes,2 1/2" H pipe, 6AL, MSD Dizzy Scorpion Rollers. -SOLD-
2003 Honda Element, Daily
1996 Mustang
Sponsored Links
Advertisement