For Sale or Trade: 1984 SVO Roller Project Car (Maine) - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 01-02-2011, 01:03 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (2)
or Trade: 1984 SVO Roller Project Car (Maine)

Just got this car recently as part of a package deal and I was excited to be getting this since I've wanted to add an SVO to the collection. Well, after I saw how much this car was going to need (as far as SVO-specific parts), I have chosen to offer this car for sale or trade and put the money towards my six other projects. If I don't sell it in a week or two, I'll be parting it out, as I've already had a few inquiries for the shell to use at racetrack. I don't want to go that route, but sometimes it is hard to say no when their offer is right. This would be PERFECT for the person that has all the accumulated parts or has a wrecked SVO they need a solid shell to restore. If I had the parts or a parts car, I know I would restore it. Would rather put my money into fixing projects, not making more of them! No title.

1984 SVO project car...

Trade Option: solid 1979 Indy Pace Car roller

Interior:
Most of the "general" interior is there, but some of the dash pieces are gone. I have two SVO front seats, one fender, corner marker light, and fog lights on bracket that are currently off the car and can be included at full asking price.

Body/Exterior:
Body is in great enough shape for a restoration candidate. Shell is factory 1E silver paint. There are two or three small rot holes the size of a nickle-to-quarter and a small amount of surface rust in the common areas. One door is a lot better than the other on the bottom, but both can easily be fixed. Floors are in great shape. Left floor is just starting to surface rust on the bottom, but no major bodywork necessary. Hatch can be fixed or replaced. There is a little bit of rust-to-rot around under the lip.

Engine/Drivetrain:
No engine or transmission. Has correct front SVO front end with adjustable shocks (and I even have the key adjuster for it). Back has been converted to 8.8" rear instead of the correct 7.5" rear, but still retains correct shocks and disc brakes.

Price: $800 FIRM
Negotiable if you don't need some of the parts. Would like to keep the front and rear suspension setup if possible. If it's not sold in a week or two, I'll be parting it out.

Questions?: Just ask. Please be aware though that I don't know this car like the back of my hand, so it might take a day or two to reply to some questions as I actually have to go to where it is stored.

Pictures: (NOTE: Fender and hood on car now WILL NOT be sold with the car. I just put them there to make transportation of several parts easier. The front is weighed down, as I was also transporting a spare 5.0 engine we placed in it after we loaded it) Will be posting more pictures tomorrow when I'm on my other computer.

Too many to list!
<www.5pt0joe.com>

Last edited by 5pt0Joe; 01-02-2011 at 03:05 PM. Reason: added pics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-03-2011, 08:29 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (2)
After much thought, I'm not going to part out the car and if it doesn't sell, will keep it as a 7th project. I've got too many, but when you have as many as I do, what's another one! In the next few months, if I still have it, I'll be looking for a hit SVO and use this as a shell. Yes, I'll probably end up with extra parts and sell them, but I'll be able to sleep a little more at night. Still very open to a '79 Pace Car trade though!

Too many to list!
<www.5pt0joe.com>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement