For Sale 1986 Mustang Notch Roller / Project FS - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 11-30-2010, 10:51 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (13)
1986 Mustang Notch Roller / Project FS

Yeah I'm indecisive, but after thinking about it for a while now I am going to do something different. The 86 has a clean title and is COMPLETELY disassembled at the moment, but is rolling. Comes with just about everything needed to put it back together except for motor/transmission and maybe some other small things.

The car has an 8.8 rear end under it with disc brakes, 5 lug swap on all 4 corners. Comes with a 4.6/5.4 and 302 K-Members. Comes with a gallon of paint/activator in new grabber blue color. The hood and trunk are pretty much ready for paint at this point. It comes with 3 doors. There was some rust on the rear driver 1/4 panel which has been cut out and I have the replacement 1/4 to weld in. I can weld it in and finish that body work if you want me to prior to the sale but I'd rather not, lol.

The interior has been completely stripped out, all the tacky sound deadner has been removed and it's ready to paint and refinish as well.

Other than the 1/4 panel the car has no other serious rust, only surface type stuff.

I am asking what I paid for it, despite the work and money I've put into it since then, which is $1,000.

PM or Text or call me for pictures, there are also some on here under the projects category.

The car is located in Sterling, Kansas. 67579.

620-278-6131

The day I bought it:

Current condition:

1/4 Panel Repair in Progress:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-02-2011, 08:32 PM Thread Starter

The new section of 1/4 has been replaced, just needs a bit of smoothing and blending still, also the entire interior has had all the surface rust ground off and coated with POR15.

Will consider reasonable offers.

post #3 of 6 Old 01-03-2011, 07:50 PM Thread Starter

I am also willing to entertain offers before I part the car out and scrap the body, would hate to do that as it's a nice straight coupe with no more rust.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 01-06-2011, 06:14 PM

Trader Feedback: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman03GT View Post
I am also willing to entertain offers before I part the car out and scrap the body, would hate to do that as it's a nice straight coupe with no more rust.
I posted this thread on 4eyedpride hopefully someone buys it. I'll keep an eye on it and see if you have it when money is more available before scrapping.

Keith Neustaedter
'79 V8 Coupe in the works.
post #5 of 6 Old 01-07-2011, 01:30 AM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Im Interested in it PM me I live in Des Moines. Need 2 talk about arranging pick up Thanks Andrew
post #6 of 6 Old 01-09-2011, 10:10 PM Thread Starter

Car has been sold locally, thanks for looking!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement