WTB Wanted SVO - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 10-10-2010, 02:27 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (16)
Garage
Wanted SVO

I am looking for an SVO roller or a project car that is mostly complete, I have found several but they all are missing hard to find items like nose pieces, hoods, bi wing, sail panels and missing most or the complete interior etc. I don't care what condition the drive train is in, I would take a complete non running car but it needs to be close to Tx and not rotted plumb to dust.

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this:
You cannot post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal,' 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery,' and 'Thou Shall Not Lie' in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-12-2010, 11:31 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
svo mustang

I have several non rusty project svo mustangs . I am in North Alabama if that is not to far. For pics or other info kacoker at aol.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode