WTB Coupe wanted within 5 hrs of bowling green ky - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 08-20-2010, 09:33 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Coupe wanted within 5 hrs of bowling green ky

Just looking for roller in good shape, would prefer tan interior, 1200.00 or less may go more if value is there. Thanks

Jeremy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-24-2010, 12:30 PM

Trader Feedback: (3)
1985 Mustang LX coupe / 2.3L / Manual 4 speed

Hey Jeremy,

I am in northwest Georgia and have had this coupe for 1 & 1/2 years and it is totally bone stock. I have refinished the interior and exterior, and it is gorgeous. I could make Bowling Green in about 5 hours from my home, as it is about 280 miles between us. It might be better for me meet you somewhere about halfway and meet to handle the papers, etc. So help me, this car will not last long.....

I bought the car in February of 2009 from an ad in Craig's list and it had a clean, clear Alabama title on it with 92,xxx miles on it when I bought it. I drove it home, (about 150 miles and it made it fine), it runs perfectly now, and the current mileage is 93,+++ now. The car was an Alabama car, and now has a Georgia title which checks out. The car runs great, and I use it for short trips around here. It should go anywhere that you want to go in it.

I was going to swap the 2.3L/4-speed for a 5.0L/5-speed and purchased a complete swap package, but never got beyond redoing the interior. I can either sell the swap package with the car, or I can sell the car by itself.
If you are looking for an 85 coupe, then this one is the cleanest which I have seen in the last 10 years; that is why I bought it. There is absolutely no rust on the car, as the first owner garaged it until he traded it in in Auburn, AL in the fall of 2008. It is an unbelievable car,and I will discuss the car with you, if you are interested, in a separate message. Pictures are available of course. I can also talk with you via cell phone if you prefer.

Let me know you if you are interested.

Regards,
PHIL / foxesunlimited

Phil \\ foxesunlimited
post #3 of 5 Old 08-27-2010, 04:08 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Car

Pm sent with contact info thanks Phil. Jeremy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 10-21-2010, 02:59 PM

Trader Feedback: (3)
1985 Mustang LX coupe / 2.3L / Manual 4 speed

Hey Jeremy,

Just left you an email on the 85 Coupe. The buyer on my 85 Coupe has decided that he wants to return the 85 which I sold to him, mainly because it is a 4-speed car. He has decided that he wants to buy an automatic trans vehicle if he can return the coupe, and I told him I would accept the return if he returns all of the paperwork, and refunds the $$$ which he paid me for it. Of course, a second reason for accepting the car is if it is in the same condition as it was when I sold the car to him. The car has a new distributor cap, rotor, and says that everything else is still in the same condition as when it was sold to him.

The car has a new 1985 title(according to the buyer) and will be signed over for sale when he returns it. The new 2010 tag is included, and comes with the car. Please let me know if you are interested. I will hold the car for you until November if you are still interested in it. I look forward to talking with you again in either situation.

Regards,
PHIL / FoxesUnlimited

Phil \\ foxesunlimited
post #5 of 5 Old 10-29-2010, 10:50 PM

Trader Feedback: (53)
If you're still looking, i have an 86 coupe roller....minus the front/rear bumper covers and fenders(i'm putting them on a 91 coupe). Car has the rear tubs cut out for a mini tub install and some interior is missing...carpet, console, sill plates, rear seats. Dash, door panels, front seats, headliner, rear package tray carpet is there(red). Doors, quarters and floor are in really good shape. Has an 8.8 with southside lowers, manual brake master cylinder. Have title, really solid car!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement