For Sale Black 1985 GT with T-Tops $3300 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 06-01-2010, 01:49 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
Black 1985 GT with T-Tops $3300

I bought this car to use as a daily, but have since decided that I wouldnt be able to keep my paws off of it and turn it into more than a daily, so now it's for sale. I just swapped out the rear from a 7.5 to an 8.8 w/3.27 gears, replaced the factory shifter with a pro 5.0 shifter (can include stock one also). the only issue it had when i bought it was that it had trouble starting after being driven/warmed up, but that has been fixed with a new larger starter wire. it does still have the a/c hooked up but it's not working right now. also the heater is still there but just not hooked up. from what i was told when i bought it is it's still stock but has an unknown brand h-pipe installed.

the cons:
-tach does not work. for some reason it's not even hooked up
-high beams do not work. also does not have fog lights
-needs to have the weather stripping replaced. i had planned to do it but am not now
-passenger side front seat has no seat belt buckle
-passenger side interior door handle and door lock do not work

other than that it's been a decent car, really fun/cool to drive with the t-tops off when it's warm outside. im not sure what the mileage is on the car since the odometer only went to 25,xxx miles. i'm selling it with the 10 holes that it came with and a worn pair of m/t dr's on the rears. i also have a set of trickflow tw 170cc heads and a crower 15512 cam that i was going to put on the car to have a h/c/i setup, can include those also for a package deal if interested

$3300obo

pics

i do have the passenger seat, i just removed it to make it easier to put my daughter's car seat in the car. it'll take me like 30 seconds to put the seat back in

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 06-01-2010, 01:50 PM Thread Starter

here are the rest of the pics

the hood is not crooked or whatever. it does sit flush, i just had it popped to take pics of the engine bay

the passenger seat

t-tops removed

that should cover all of the pics hopefully. if not, let me know what you want a picture of and i can try to take it for you.

post #3 of 6 Old 06-09-2010, 11:16 AM Thread Starter

still taking offers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 06-12-2010, 05:10 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Has the car ever been wrecked? What's up with the driver door not lining up flush with the rest of car? Also, why the red carpet in the hatch, and did you put on the 86 and up spoiler on it? Thanks

Black 1985 GT w/T-tops chrome cobra r's, performer rpm, edelbrock carb (bought it that way!), etc...
post #5 of 6 Old 06-12-2010, 05:20 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
double post

Black 1985 GT w/T-tops chrome cobra r's, performer rpm, edelbrock carb (bought it that way!), etc...

Last edited by Blk85GT T-top; 06-12-2010 at 05:21 PM. Reason: double post
post #6 of 6 Old 06-12-2010, 06:09 PM Thread Starter

the car hasn't been wrecked to my knowledge. the door probably appears to not line up due to the molding needing to be repaired/replaced. and the red carpet in the trunk area and the wing were both done that way by the previous owner. the only thing that i've changed on the car is replacing the fuel pump and replacing the broken 7.5 rearend with an 8.8 rear. other than that, the car is exactly the way i bought it a few months ago when i bought it to be my daily driver. just let me know if you have any more questions
Sponsored Links
Advertisement