For Sale 1991 LX Hatchback - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 04-23-2010, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1991 LX Hatchback

It breaks my heart to do this, but I must sell my Mustang project, as priorities have changed and I no longer have the time or desire to complete the project. It just returned from paint/body a couple of months ago and has been sitting in a closed garage ever since. Everything on the exterior is fresh and brand new. Paint job alone was $5K, NOT including weather stripping, and the rest of the new exterior pieces.

1991 Mustang LX hatchback, auto trans. (original 4cyl car...never wrecked)
Factory options include: power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, power steering, and power brakes.

Exterior:
ALL New weather stripping
New window moldings
New belt moldings
New Scott Drake Reproduction Quarter Windows
New power door mirrors
New black metal door handles (in place of stock plastic handles)
New door locks and hatch lock
New cowl vent grille
New reproduction front bumper cover
New Cervini's fiberglass 1 ¬Ĺ inch cowl hood
New LX taillight lenses (smoked)
New Crystal Clear headlights w/ amber side markers (smoked)
GT hatch and spoiler (3rd brake light smoked)
Shaved antenna
Custom grille opening (LX cross bar was cut out and fiberglassed in...might compare it to the look of a Mach 1 grille delete on a 99-04 Mustang)
All window trim painted "trim black" just like from the factory
Painted Dark Highland Green with PPG DBC paint (factory color of Bullitt edition Mustangs)
Paint was cut and buffed
Engine bay painted satin black

Interior:
Kenwood head unit set up for Sirus satellite radio
V8 gauge cluster
No holes in the dash
Car comes with 2 complete interiors (Black and Gray) as I was in the process of swapping black for the original gray interior
Both interiors are very clean...8.5 out of 10 and both have the tweed GT sport seats with lumbar support. Interior is completely installed, but still has gray carpet, seat belts, dash, and console...the rest is all black.

Chassis:
Kenny Brown Super Subframe connectors w/ seat supports (welded)
Has an 8.8 rear end from a V8 Mustang with 4.10 gears and drum brakes

Wheels:
Factory 10-hole wheels (little dirty from the body shop)

Parts (all parts are used, unless otherwise noted):
5.0 Longblock with iron GT-40 heads from a 94 Cobra, B303 cam, and Comp 1.72 roller rockers (oil pan to valve covers, and water pump to flywheel...unsure of mileage, but engine ran very strong when pulled and GT-40 head swap was done only a year and a half before being pulled. It has been sitting for a year, though)
Stock 5.0 upper/lower intake (lower has some home porting)
Aluminum radiator/factory overflow tank
FRPP cooling hoses
Battery
All front accessories and brackets/bolts (minus the power steering pump...I do have the P/S bracket though)
2 sets of stock fuel rails and 19lb injectors
V8 engine harness
2 EFI harnesses
Mac 2 ¬Ĺ inch h-pipe with cats
V8 Mustang front spindles and brake calipers
V8 Mustang drive shaft
Original quarter windows from this car
BBK non-fenderwell CAI w/ filter
C&L 73mm MAF calibrated for 19lb injectors
New-In-Box 1993 Cobra Grille

I basically have everything needed to get the car running with the exception of a throttle body, headers, cat-back, and transmission...all of which are easy parts to get a hold of.

I was planning to build a street car, but in its current state this car is essentially a blank canvas for whatever you want, be it a nice daily driver, awesome street/strip car, full drag car, or road racer/auto-x. Leave the motor as is or rebuild it, add your transmission of choice and have fun. The car is ready to go...everyone that has seen it has loved the Dark Highland Green color on the Fox Body...it looks amazing in the sunlight and is different from every other black, blue, red, or silver Fox Body running around.

You can't build this car for what I'm asking. I want to sell everything so I will not consider parting anything out unless the buyer of the car itself chooses not to include certain parts.

Asking $5000 for the car and all parts listed. Car is located in Houston, TX and available for pick-up only.

For an additional $500 I will include:
New-In-Box, OE Wheels Deep Dish Cobra R wheels; anthracite spokes, chrome rivets, polished lip, Cobra center caps, and brand new chrome lug nuts [4-lug; staggered (2)17x8, (2)17x9]

For an additional $250 I will include:
New-In-Box Comp Engineering 8-point cage

Last edited by 90LXstang5.0; 04-23-2010 at 02:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread