This car is being sold only because we are in the process of buying a house, and I'd like to have a little more cash on hand...just in case.
I aquired this car from another Corral member.
- Forged rotating assy / flat tops
- AFR 185s (60cc chambers)
- valley girdle
- .568 .588 lift w/ 106 center line solid flat tappet Lunati cam
- Victor Jr intake
- Holley 750 dp
- All interior is there
- Race harnesses (driver's harness is in until the end of 2010 if I'm not mistaken)
- 6 pt cage
- Subframe connectors (welded)
- K member / coil overs front (QA1)
- 50/50 in rear (QA1)
- Adjustable uppers and a nice set of lower control arms
- Posi 8.8 4.10 + girdle
- C clip eliminators
- Sumped tank (stock)
- Holley blue fuel pump
- Aero regulator
- Aluminum radiator
- NX gemini plate kit (currently jetted at 100hp) - have sprayed to verify
everything is working
- Recently built C4
- 8 inch rear wheels w/ 5.5" backspacing
- Solid mounts engine/tranny
- Engine wise everything is new, aside from the carb and the block (around 300 miles on everything)
- This car HAS gone 5.9's with this suspension setup and a different running gear. It's solid.
- More pics available upon request
- Paint is a 6/10 - worst is out front, chipping and peeling at the front lip, and the hood is rought at either front corner - some swirling on the roof, but not terrible - still a good looking car imo
- I managed to create a very small intake leak when I installed the Gemini kit, which needs to be fixed. The carb also needs to be retuned and the spark plugs should be swapped 2 steps colder. Again, I just got the nitrous setup and operating, and have not adjusted any timing at this point. The car runs perfectly, but stalls until warm unless you blip the throttle. This started after the plate install, and is likely a product of the intake leak, but may also be related to the carb tuning. (The engine did not do this prior to the plate install.) - I have two fresh carb gaskets and a set of plugs the buyer is free to take with them. The leak IS without QUESTION, at the carb. Either on top of the plate, or underneath it. Either way it's a four nut fix.
Asking 7,600. Located in Savannah, GA. TAKING OFFERS at this point.
Clean GA title in hand.
I will also consider a trade for a completely stock Civic of any kind in running order with at least 5k on top, depending on the trade. (I'll need a beater, after all.
) Once I get the house out of the way, I'll start 'stang shopping again.
(Prior to nitrous install, engine bay)