Got way too many Mustangs in the pasture, got to get rid of some. Up for grabs is an 85 factory 5.0/AOD LX hatch roller. I'm really impressed with the lack of rust on this car. Only spots I can find are under the door lips and under battery tray, and they are not severe. It appears to have been taken care of. Came with CFI, so it has the 86-93 EFI in tank high pressure pump set up, really easy to make this car an EFI car, pump and tank wiring and lines are there.
Here's additional info:
- from factory with manual windows/locks, ac, ps, pb, cruise, tilt, rear defrost, am/fm stereo, intermittent wipers, red exterior/grey interior
- 15' turbine rims
- no longer has 85 nose and tail, it's been converted to 83
- complete 83 hatch with 3 piece spoiler included
- non-scoop hood
- MINT 87-93 tail lights
- power steering pump is still attached and system is sealed
- ignition is wired for MSD 6AL
- all glass is in great shape
- hasn't been wrecked that I can tell, very good frame rails, etc.
- body is in fair condition, has "soft" dents
- 8.8 rear (I think 3.55 gears)
- no brake/clutch pedals
- I'm removing gray interior for one of my coupes, everything hatch specific stays with the car, including seats and possibly carpet
As usual, feel free to ask questions or drop by and check it out. I won't have it ready to go until about 2 weeks. I'm asking $600.
Pics of the car are not recent. New pics coming soon. Has 83 nose and rear bumper cover, comes with turbines, non-scoop hood, no exhaust. Located in Lexington, NC.
Pic of my wife's ass in here .... Index of /fox