82 hatch sell/trade/part out cheap - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 11-11-2009, 10:41 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (24)
82 hatch sell/trade/part out cheap

ok guys decided to im done with cars for now and im gonna focus on my house and family for a little bit. i have an 82 hatch car with a title. its rust free very straight. it is primer right now but its flaking off and the orginal red paint is showing through. the car runs and drives right now with the exception that reverse isnt working rihgt now since its been sitting. it may need the filter changed im not sure. its a straight 6 with c4 trans. i have a good 351 long block to go with it. it has new rod and main bearings, rings and head gaskets. i dont not have a swap oil pan though. also i have an 8.8 out of a 86 get. stock gears. also to replace the ugly front bumper i have 85 lx nose thats not installed
located in owensboro ky
looking for 800 out of it all together or obo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode