85 Coupe NHRA Certified 9sec Roller - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 50 Old 11-05-2009, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
War Machine

Trader Feedback: (17)
85 Coupe NHRA Certified 9sec Roller

1985 Coupe

NHRA certified 10 point cage w/ swingouts & window net, racing seats w/ harnesses...

Full UPR tubular & suspension package - K member, A arms, coilovers, caster camber plates, double adjustable uppers, lowers, anti-roll bar, spherical bushings, subframes, torque box reinforcements on uppers and lowers, solid motor mounts...

Maximum Motorsports manual brake setup w/ adjustable pedal, manual master cylinder, proportioning valve, roll control solenoid, drilled rotors...

Car is extremely light - fiberglass pin on hood & deck lid, bumper supports removed, door bars removed...

Flaming river manual rack & steering shaft

DTS 8.8 w/ 9" ends & axles, 31 spline Mosers w/ Moser lightweight spool & 4:10 FMS gears, rear girdle, welded tubes, Ford Racing disc brake conversion - over $2000 in this rear alone...

Body is all original panels, no rust anywhere, no bondo... Rear wheel wells fit 28 x 10.5 easily, rolled lips, clearanced inners...

Much more...

$3500 as roller w/rear - $2500 for body less rear

DOES NOT INCLUDE WHEELS

More Pics - http://www.flickr.com/photos/2395763...7622615179113/

do they speak English in what?

Last edited by hossracing; 11-05-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 Old 11-16-2009, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
War Machine

bump

post #3 of 50 Old 11-26-2009, 05:23 PM

Trader Feedback: (32)
bump
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 50 Old 11-29-2009, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
War Machine

thanks

post #5 of 50 Old 12-03-2009, 07:52 PM

Trader Feedback: (50)
Verry interested in this car. Where in Ky are u located? Also would you consider any trades? I have tons of parts & a 94 gt with 88,000 original miles that only needs painted & i have all the materials to paint it with. Pm me a # i can reach you at also. Thanks,Chris

IF YOU WANT MORE INCHES......STROKE IT!
post #6 of 50 Old 12-03-2009, 10:03 PM

Trader Feedback: (9)
Is there any interior? Plastic, dash, etc
post #7 of 50 Old 12-07-2009, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
War Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc86gt View Post
Is there any interior? Plastic, dash, etc
Door panels, seats, roll cage.....

post #8 of 50 Old 12-27-2009, 12:08 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
do you still have the car?
post #9 of 50 Old 01-04-2010, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
War Machine

still have it..... bump...

post #10 of 50 Old 01-12-2010, 11:56 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
i have a 07' ltr450r that has gobs of extras with and on it that i would trade you as long as wheels can go with it. i have pics and if you want i can give you a list of what it has if you would like.

post #11 of 50 Old 01-13-2010, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
War Machine

Shoot me a PM or email - [email protected] - thanks.

El Bumpo.

post #12 of 50 Old 01-31-2010, 01:28 AM

Trader Feedback: (13)
Wow, nice roller at a fair price! Good luck with your sale.

What wheels are those, btw? They look very nice.

Kevin
post #13 of 50 Old 01-31-2010, 01:06 PM

Trader Feedback: (5)
what wheels come with the car
post #14 of 50 Old 04-27-2010, 10:10 AM Thread Starter
War Machine

Bump.... Still for sale....

post #15 of 50 Old 04-27-2010, 02:24 PM

I am interested in coming & looking at this car. Please send me a phone # or give me a call at 304-942-1140. I am interested in this car!!!!

post #16 of 50 Old 04-28-2010, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
War Machine

PM'd....

post #17 of 50 Old 05-14-2010, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
War Machine

Sold...

post #18 of 50 Old 08-14-2010, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
War Machine

Sold, but not paid for...

Warning : mustangparts4u is a crook...

Hate to have to do this, but I gave you more than ample opportunity to take care of this. I have texted, called, emailed, PM'd for months trying to get the money you owe me.

Sold this guy a roller for $3500 (way less than what it was worth) long story short he could only come up with $3000 & empty promises to pay the balance as quickly as possible. Seemed like a good ol boy who stood behind what he said, guess this is the guy that messes it up for everybody else. That sucks.

So, after months of texting & avoided phone calls, unanswered PM's & promises to call from work because "my cell phone is messed up" - I still don't have my money. Funny, you are posting that same phone number in all the parts ads where you are buying and selling tons of parts. I think if you have money to buy parts & go to the track every week, you can pay your debts to people who extend the courtesy of letting you take something on your word that you will do what you say. That makes you who you are......

Don't give this guy anything, he will take advantage of honest people who expect the same.

You have my number, I suggest you use it & let me know when to expect payment. Thanks.

post #19 of 50 Old 08-14-2010, 09:56 PM

Trader Feedback: (112)
Hope this works out.

87 Notch You
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BMF03; 08-15-2010 at 10:31 AM.
post #20 of 50 Old 08-15-2010, 12:09 AM

First off you have not called & texted several times....You have texted me a couple times...You are being pretty childish about this. But anyway, I told you i had 3,000.00 to buy your car with...You suggested i bring the 3k & we would work something out on the rest. I plainly told you it would take me a while to come up with the rest. Secondly, this car is not what you represented it to be & anyone that wants to can check out what i have to say to verify! I dont crook anyone...I am an honest seller/ buyer....You need to check & read your post on this car & view the pics...You clearly stated in the post that the car had the harness seatbelts! I didnt get any with the car. You also wrote" no rust anywhere"....well i must inform you that the doors are junk!!! They are completely rusted through on the bottoms! You also stated the car was painted " HOT ROD BLACK with some nice paint"..I am sorry to inform you that the car is only painted with black primer! Also in the pics it clearly shows the battery box with the optima battery. Both items were removed when i picked up the car. Also the fuel lines & filter were not in the car either. Actually i am pretty sure that you removed those items the day i picked the car up. You also were supposed to produce the name & # of the previous owner so i could get the title. GUESS WHAT? You have not done so! Not trying to be a dick but I am more than willing to meet you halfway & return this car to you & get my 3,000 back. I am not paying you anything else unless you produce the items that are missing. Not to mention that the car needs new doors! YOU HAVE MY # IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER FURTHER! ACTUALLY I WILL GIVE YOU MY # AGAIN...ITS 304-962-8559.....So, you be the judge on "who crooked who".......Thanks,Chris

post #21 of 50 Old 08-15-2010, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
War Machine

Quote:
I plainly told you it would take me a while to come up with the rest.
So you just told everyone you still owe me money...

Last edited by hossracing; 08-15-2010 at 08:41 PM.
post #22 of 50 Old 08-15-2010, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
War Machine

Ok, now that I have your attention... You are a liar & a crook. Proof?

1. Between 5-9-10 when you picked the car up & today, I have texted you (both numbers) 22 times.... everything from letting you know when I will be in town, asking what you need to get the money to me, telling you that if you are not communicating with me or making any effort at all to pay something that this was going to turn into a bad situation, to straight telling you I need the $500 you owe me "I let you take the car on your word you were gonna pay, I can give you my address if you want to mail it?"...

2. Between 5-9-10 when you picked the car up & today, I have called the number you had disconnected in late June (2 months) 6 times with no answer.... The new number from late June to now 14 times....

3. Your responses - txt only because you NEVER answer the phone -
"I will call you this evening" - never happened
"I will try to make it your way one of those days, I will let you know for sure" - nope
"Sorry dude, raced Fri night & forgot about Sunday being fathers day, let me know when you get bk to ky" - why, not like you were gonna do anything?
"Let me know when you're bk in town & I will plan on riding your way" - nope
Should I go on....

4. The car was listed for sale for 5 months, during that time I sold the harnesses (which were expired, so you couldn't use them anyway) & I let you know that when you picked the car up, to which you responded "No big deal"

5. The ad mentioned nothing about including a battery or fuel system, I think if a person was selling a ROLLER and were including these parts it would say so in the ad. Well, they were in the picture, but so is an engine stand, a Vortech sign, some garbage cans, none of that was included in the sale either, just to clear things up. So why did you offer to buy the fuel system if you thought it was coming with the car? That really makes sense...

6. The representation of the car.... guarantee this is a touchy subject. Brief history of this car.... It was built for a charity race to benefit two members of this site & help with their medical bills. Built by members, for members. Any of those members can tell you that I represented this car 100%.... Care to see the original build thread with pictures of the car completely stripped before we built it? Black primer? I think not, I still have the cans (which were also donated by a member) of the paint, want pics?

7. I have the name & number of the person holding the title, holding it for me until you pay. Pay what you owe & I will put you in touch with that person. No money, no title.

8. The $3000 was your idea, when you were begging me to let you take the car on your word to pay the $500 because your mama wouldn't let you borrow $500 to pay me in full, I stupidly felt sorry for anyone that had to ask their mama to borrow money to buy a race car. If that wasn't a giant red flag I don't know what is... Pitiful.

9. Childish? Not yet...

Interesting

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Last edited by hossracing; 08-15-2010 at 08:43 PM.
post #23 of 50 Old 08-15-2010, 11:38 AM

post #24 of 50 Old 08-15-2010, 07:31 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
all i can say is karma...be careful what you do.
post #25 of 50 Old 08-18-2010, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
War Machine

still waiting.... would you like my paypal? maybe make some payments? I don't care if it's $50 a week, $50 a month....

post #26 of 50 Old 08-29-2010, 07:15 PM

Trader Feedback: (2)
Quote:
I plainly told you it would take me a while to come up with the rest.
There's an admission. You say it yourself, you owe him another $500.

As for the rest of your excuses, you had plenty of opportunity to look the car over upon pickup and address those things with the seller before the money and car changed hands. You obviously were OK with the car in its state upon picking it up, or you wouldn't have taken it with you.

Seller probably screwed up on trusting you, but you owe him $500 is the way I see it. If I were him I'd keep the title forever or until I recieved my cash.

As for your threats, I'd just forward them to the police department, I'm sure they would deal with you.

Bill

This space intentionally left blank(not L33T 5tATu5)
post #27 of 50 Old 08-29-2010, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELIMAN View Post
There's an admission. You say it yourself, you owe him another $500.

As for the rest of your excuses, you had plenty of opportunity to look the car over upon pickup and address those things with the seller before the money and car changed hands. You obviously were OK with the car in its state upon picking it up, or you wouldn't have taken it with you.

Seller probably screwed up on trusting you, but you owe him $500 is the way I see it. If I were him I'd keep the title forever or until I recieved my cash.

As for your threats, I'd just forward them to the police department, I'm sure they would deal with you.
i agree, and guess what a verbal agreement is just like a signed contract. and we now have public written proof from you that you do owe him the $500.

OP, set a timeline and if he doesn't pay or start making payments, report the car stolen as you have the title. also file a case with your local magistrate court (ie small claims).

Corral Elite Member #3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Parting out 95 coupe red/black, also 94 coupe green/gray and black.Contact Me
post #28 of 50 Old 08-30-2010, 12:34 AM

mustangparts4u, you had the opportunity to inspect the car when you picked it up. You should of known what you were getting when purchasing the car. It isn't cool to complain months later after the fact.

As for the title deal, you are lucky to even have the car in your possession without paying in full. Most private individuals wouldn't let a vehicle out of their hands without full payment. It sounds like hossracing trusted that you would make good with a full payment. I do not blame him holding onto the title information until he receives full payment. Even if you buy a car from a dealership, you do not get the title until all payments are complete.

So it seems like a fairly simple situation. Make good on your payment and hossracing will give you the title.

Tim ||||||| ||||||| |||||||
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 Subie Impreza - DD
92 GT SSP
XBL: Zexterr

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
post #29 of 50 Old 08-30-2010, 09:58 AM

Trader Feedback: (15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangparts4u View Post
First off you have not called & texted several times....You have texted me a couple times...You are being pretty childish about this. But anyway, I told you i had 3,000.00 to buy your car with...You suggested i bring the 3k & we would work something out on the rest. I plainly told you it would take me a while to come up with the rest. Secondly, this car is not what you represented it to be & anyone that wants to can check out what i have to say to verify! I dont crook anyone...I am an honest seller/ buyer....You need to check & read your post on this car & view the pics...You clearly stated in the post that the car had the harness seatbelts! I didnt get any with the car. You also wrote" no rust anywhere"....well i must inform you that the doors are junk!!! They are completely rusted through on the bottoms! You also stated the car was painted " HOT ROD BLACK with some nice paint"..I am sorry to inform you that the car is only painted with black primer! Also in the pics it clearly shows the battery box with the optima battery. Both items were removed when i picked up the car. Also the fuel lines & filter were not in the car either. Actually i am pretty sure that you removed those items the day i picked the car up. You also were supposed to produce the name & # of the previous owner so i could get the title. GUESS WHAT? You have not done so! Not trying to be a dick but I am more than willing to meet you halfway & return this car to you & get my 3,000 back. I am not paying you anything else unless you produce the items that are missing. Not to mention that the car needs new doors! YOU HAVE MY # IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER FURTHER! ACTUALLY I WILL GIVE YOU MY # AGAIN...ITS 304-962-8559.....So, you be the judge on "who crooked who".......Thanks,Chris
Why did you "BUY" the car if you knew all these "things" were wrong with it. He didn't offer to sell the car for "what you think its worth". The price was $3500 and he was being nice in letting you pay the $500 in time. If it were me, I would have taken a deposit from you and held the car AND the title until you came up with the balance. Technically its not your car until he signs over the title, any judge would see it the same way, then your liable for Cort costs as well as the $500.

No matter how nice the person is or how good a feeling you get, you always have to treat it like a business deal. Full payment and title signing at the time of sale. Deposits are only to hold a car if you can't come up with all the $.

1987 Mustang LX Coupe 5.0L - Florida Highway Patrol SSP
1986 Mustang LX Hatchback 5.0L -SOLD-
1994 Mustang GT Vert 5.0L -SOLD-
Scott, St. Petersburg, FL
post #30 of 50 Old 08-30-2010, 10:45 PM

Trader Feedback: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oktavius View Post
mustangparts4u, you had the opportunity to inspect the car when you picked it up. You should of known what you were getting when purchasing the car. It isn't cool to complain months later after the fact.

As for the title deal, you are lucky to even have the car in your possession without paying in full. Most private individuals wouldn't let a vehicle out of their hands without full payment. It sounds like hossracing trusted that you would make good with a full payment. I do not blame him holding onto the title information until he receives full payment. Even if you buy a car from a dealership, you do not get the title until all payments are complete.

So it seems like a fairly simple situation. Make good on your payment and hossracing will give you the title.
Exactly. You agreed to pay him an additional $500 for what you picked up that day. No matter what else happens, this is still true.

I'm not gonna go buy a pair of pants, get them home and THEN realize they have a giant hole in the ass, then blame the store because I can take a #### without pulling them down.

I'm gonna be pretty upset if I end up having to murder Kenny Loggins.

-Archer
post #31 of 50 Old 08-30-2010, 10:58 PM

Trader Feedback: (38)
post #32 of 50 Old 08-31-2010, 01:45 AM

I am glad all you guys have your own opinion on this matter. I know how car sales deals work. I sell cars for a living! Have done so for the past 15 years. The whole title deal is that Hoss does not have the title in hand. I have told him several times on here That if he produces the tiltle i will gladly pay the 500.00....HERE IS WHAT I AM WILLING TO DO. IF HOSS WILL GET THE TITLE IN HAND & SHOW ME PROOF HE HAS IT THEN I WILL GLADLY MEET HIM & HAND OVER THE 500.00 OWED ON THE CAR. ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS EITHER FAX OR EMAIL ME A COPY OF THE TITLE TO PROVE HE HAS IT IN HAND OR EVEN POST IT ON HERE... WHEN THIS HAPPENS I WILL GLADLY HAND OVER THE 500.00...I THINK THIS IS A FAIR RESOLVE OF THIS MATTER. I AM FAR FROM A CROOK & HAVE NOT CHEATED ANYONE....i WILL JUST SUCK UP THE MISSING ITEMS & THE RUSTY DOORS, IT WAS MY FAULT FOR NOT POINTING THESE THINGS OUT WHEN I LOOKED AT THE CAR. I AM NOT TRYING TO BE A DICK HOSS, I JUST WANT THIS WHOLE DEAL TO BE OVER WITH!!!!!!!! PERIOD

post #33 of 50 Old 08-31-2010, 07:17 AM

Quote:
I am glad all you guys have your own opinion on this matter. I know how car sales deals work. I sell cars for a living! Have done so for the past 15 years. The whole title deal is that Hoss does not have the title in hand. I have told him several times on here That if he produces the tiltle i will gladly pay the 500.00....HERE IS WHAT I AM WILLING TO DO. IF HOSS WILL GET THE TITLE IN HAND & SHOW ME PROOF HE HAS IT THEN I WILL GLADLY MEET HIM & HAND OVER THE 500.00 OWED ON THE CAR. ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS EITHER FAX OR EMAIL ME A COPY OF THE TITLE TO PROVE HE HAS IT IN HAND OR EVEN POST IT ON HERE... WHEN THIS HAPPENS I WILL GLADLY HAND OVER THE 500.00...I THINK THIS IS A FAIR RESOLVE OF THIS MATTER. I AM FAR FROM A CROOK & HAVE NOT CHEATED ANYONE....i WILL JUST SUCK UP THE MISSING ITEMS & THE RUSTY DOORS, IT WAS MY FAULT FOR NOT POINTING THESE THINGS OUT WHEN I LOOKED AT THE CAR. I AM NOT TRYING TO BE A DICK HOSS, I JUST WANT THIS WHOLE DEAL TO BE OVER WITH!!!!!!!! PERIOD
You yourself admitted is your earlier post this:

Quote:
You also were supposed to produce the name & # of the previous owner so i could get the title
so why back peddle and now ask for a title in hand? you know what you were buying and what terms you agreed to, as previously stated a verbal agreement is treated the same as a signed contract.

And if you've really sold cars for a living you'd understand that once you make a deal, then you have to pay in full before you get a title, even though it sounds like hoss only owes you the previous owners name and number so you can get a title.

just stop with all the BS and do whats right. send the guy his money even if all you can afford is $50 a month, your rep is way more valuable then $500, but what do i know.

Corral Elite Member #3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Parting out 95 coupe red/black, also 94 coupe green/gray and black.Contact Me
post #34 of 50 Old 08-31-2010, 09:28 AM

Trader Feedback: (12)
Quote:
I am glad all you guys have your own opinion on this matter. I know how car sales deals work. I sell cars for a living! Have done so for the past 15 years.
That must not be working out too well if you had to try and borrow money from your mom to buy this car.

'89 LX Coupe
GT40 306 with a few bolt ons and in the 12's
'01 Lightning
#6257 of 6381 Bolt ons, pulleys, and tuned.

'06 TBSS
K&N drop in, and Borla dual exhaust, for now.
post #35 of 50 Old 08-31-2010, 10:29 AM

Craziness.

Hoss, get the title in hand, post a pic of it here, collect $500, end of story. Regardless of what's gone on up til now, this is a fair resolution and not really a big compromise on your part. You'll still get your money. If he doesn't have the $500 when he shows up to get the title, don't give it to him.

Brian -

"Hey, I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread