85 GT vert 48,000mi. F/S How much $? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 07-22-2009, 05:07 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (3)
85 GT vert 48,000mi. F/S How much $?

A friend at work has a 1985 Mustang GT convertible with only 48,000 original miles. He actually is the original owner and bought the car new in 1985! The car is grey/grey/blk top and a five speed. The car is all stock (no performance mods.) It has been garage kept with no rust and sports a new top. It is not a show car, but still in very good condition. This car has not been driven in about 6-7yrs. and could probably use a tune up, and maybe a carb rebuild. My friend is interested in selling but doesn't really know what it is worth. Just asking for people's opinions on what they would be willing to pay for something like this. I do not currently have any pics of the car to post here, nor have I ever personally seen this car with my own eyes. I will see if my friend can get some pics over the weekend and then he or I will post and official f/s add here on corral. He does have a local very interested in buying the car right now (hence this add asking for opinions of the car's value). If you are SERIOUSLY interested in buying this car, PM me and I will put you in contact with the owner. A word to the wise, he is not in a position where he absolutely has to sell this car, and he's owned it for 24yrs. so I'm sure it has some sentimental value to him. Please don't pm me and insult him with low ball ridiculous offers . Thanks for your help, interest, and respect!

Procharger F1A and a few other mods... 841.5rwhp/840rwtq... at the moment ...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement