D2R Supercharged injected 357 Cleveland MMR 5 speed Convertible - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 06-12-2009, 07:52 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
D2R Supercharged injected 357 Cleveland MMR 5 speed Convertible

1984 mustang GT convertible which has been heavily modified and updated cosmetically to a 1993. First we started with a low mile 84 vert that received all new factory panels except the doors which were in great shape. Then was prepped and painted by Advanced Auto body a local professional body shop in a viper blue base coat clear coat. Next a 1971 351 Cleveland 4v 4 bolt main was completely race prepped by Ocean state performance(build sheet upon request) to except a brand new D2R Procharger with Accell DFI injection and air to air intercooler. Followed by a Tremmic TKO MMR 990 prepped 5 speed and 8.8 with 33 spline axles and auburn locker. The car speaks for its self. This is a driver that easily put down 535whp with a very safe tune 5500 rpm. Very capable of being pushed well over 800whp on fuel and methanol injection changing the pullies. . This car has never been beat or even seen the track. Only been to the dyno once to put a safe tune in it using the smallest pullies I had to be a street monster. Car has a 6 point gage uncertified, battery located in trunk, 20 gal cell, tubular front K member, coil over’s, etc etc, I could be here all day writing down all the parts that has gone into this car, please PM me if you have a serious interest in buying and I will be happy to explain in detail all the specs asking 15000. OBO pics are in my Gallery

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-12-2009, 11:06 AM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Pics to [email protected]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement