1985 Mustang GT Nitrous Drag Car - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-18-2009, 09:41 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (8)
1985 Mustang GT Nitrous Drag Car

I have decided to part ways with my toy. It’s a 1985 Mustang GT that’s been setup for the dragstrip. It drives nice and runs even better!

It’s a t-top car. The car is spray painted flat black. The interior has been stripped completely except for where the instrument panel is. Car has a 3 point roll cage. There are two front seats with seat belt harnesses.

Car has the following mods:

• Edelbrock Carburetor
• Roller Rockers
• Competition Cam
• BBK Shorty Headers
• Car is setup for true dual exhaust (open headers on now)
• Setup for nitrous (nitrous plate, solenoids, wiring, etc. complete minus bottle)
• BBK springs
• Hurst Shorty shifter
• Electric cooling fan
• Aftermarket Radiator
• Painless switch panel for nitrous, fan, etc.
• 3 point roll cage (Set up for 5 point cage)
• Seatbelt harnesses

The car is not perfect by any means. The body is in decent shape but the floorboards are rusted through in spots. The car has no wipers. When I bought the car the doors were only shells. (No glass etc.) I have since put different doors on so now it has windows. The car still needs some minor work to be complete. (Seats need bolted down, seatbelts bolted in and power doors hooked up) As it sits, the car has open headers. I do have the h-pipe and mufflers though. (True dual exhaust)

I am asking $2000 and pretty firm on the price. Title in hand. Might be open to cash plus trade.

Email for pics. Let me know if you should have any questions. Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement