1979 PROSTREET MUSTANG NOTCHBACK FULL TUB - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 05-11-2009, 06:31 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1979 PROSTREET MUSTANG NOTCHBACK FULL TUB

profile.imageshack.us/user/prostreet79/I`m selling my race car project due to really do not have time to work on it anymore due to kids and work. I had this car for 10 years and the rate I`m working on it I probley won`t get it done for 5 more. I will describe everything the best I can. I DID NOT DO ANYTHING CHEAP OR DID NO SHORT CUTS ON THIS CAR....I will start my description from the back of the car. All the tubbing/backhalfing was done by a X-S&W race car builder who did it for a living and decide he can make more money doing it on his own. He has done many cars for racing and show. When I say many at least 75 - 100 cars. His work is top notch way better than anyother speedshops around here the finish work is excellant you have to see to appreciate it you will not be dissappointed in the quallity of work. The rollcage was also installed by him it is a steel not chromemolly kit from S&W products. In the trunk there is a 15 gallon alum. fuel cell with sending unit never had gas in it yet. Also there is a Moroso sealed battery box and flaming river battery disconnect with push/pull lever, and 1 gauge battery wire run to solonid under hood, and a fuel pump relay switch mounted by battery box. The trunk lid is a fiberglass lift off just half to install the fastners for it I have them just need to weld on and drill lid. Underneith next is a ford 9" narrowed rear with thicker axle tubes and rear back brace welded to housing with ford big bearing ends installed. The rear was built by the guy that tubbed car he has the jig for welding ends on and shortning rears. The center section is nodular steel, billit yoke, with a mark williams 35 splined spool with richmond 4:11 street gears. The axles are mark williams brand called masterline with 35 splines and 5/8 studs. The rear brakes are the wilwood disc brake kit with rotors, dual piston calibers, and mounting brackets. I had steel braded line made up from both calibers to junction block than one from junction block up to car body. Just need to run one up to the mastercyllender to complete rear brakes. The rear suspension is dual adjustable ladder bars from S&W powder coated orange just like the rear axle and wheelie bars. The rear shocks are QA1 proma star adjustable with bearing mounts with 12" 130lb springs. Also like I said eariler I have nice heavy duty S&W wheelie bars. For the fuel system comming out of the fuel cell is dual braided size 10an line going into mallory high flow fuel filter comming out of the fuel filter is size 10an single fuel line going to the BG400 barry grant fuel pump rated for 2000 horse power this pump has a 8an fuel bypass sending unneeded fuel back to fuel cell, comming out of pump is size 10an braided line going up to the barry grant 4 port fuel pressure regulator all that need to complete fuel system is to connect it to the carb. I have 8an braided line running from the fuel cell overflow through floor just for rollover or overfill drain. The rear rims are prostars 15" x 15" with 5 1/2 backspacing mounted on them are sportsman 31 x 18.50-15 with tubes installed in them. For the interior I have 2 poly seats with vynal covers and a window net. Seats mounted correctly to pass tech. inspection. For the front end front rims are welds draglites 4 lug 15 x 3 1/2 with 165 x 15 tires. where I left on the front end is I started to install Mac full legenth headers with 1 5/8 primary tubes with 3" collector and solid motor mounts but had clearence issues so I purchased a QA1 tubular K member, Flaming river chrome manual steering rack and flaming river bearing steering shaft thats where I left off on the car I got the stuff for the front end but haven`t installed yet. All that is really needed to get car running is minor stuff just connect where I left off and install what I bought and buy drive shaft and its a runner. The car cranks over and sputters with gas in carb but everything listed is new never has gas or any fluids in all the parts listed. Like I said EVERYTHING IS NEW THAT I LISTED ABOVE...Probley can get car running and driving with a few days work. Also included is a line lock kit new in box, drive shaft loop, Nitrous power shot kit carb plate and full bottle with mounting brackets and line. extra set of solid motor mounts..Any Questions E-mail me this was alot to remember and list correctly. I am going to list on other classified sites...Call me if needed and leave you name and number and I`ll get back to you 1(215)723-7834 Rob Send me your e-mail for me to send you pics...$4,500.00...

Last edited by prostreet1; 05-11-2009 at 08:46 PM. Reason: trying to add pics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 05-14-2009, 11:03 PM Thread Starter

There is alot of intrest in car but NOT sold yet....

post #3 of 8 Old 05-17-2009, 12:40 AM Thread Starter

Reduced Price to Get it Gone $4,200.00

Reduced price to try to get it gone...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 05-24-2009, 10:38 AM Thread Starter

Need to get it gone. 4000.00 OBO

still available need to get gone lowered price to 4,000.00 OBO. Will not respond to rediclous offers so make it reasonable...(215)723-7834 Rob
post #5 of 8 Old 06-02-2009, 03:27 PM Thread Starter

Lowered price to 3750.00 to get it gone. Located at Telford, PA. 18969. 1(215)723-7834 Rob
post #6 of 8 Old 06-21-2009, 07:15 PM

please send pics.to [email protected]
thanks,Dave
post #7 of 8 Old 06-21-2009, 09:13 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
Trade for a DD?
post #8 of 8 Old 06-22-2009, 06:12 AM

you trade for a motorcycle?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement