90' Vert 5.0 in ohio f.s. - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 04-19-2009, 04:33 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
90' Vert 5.0 in ohio f.s.

I have a 90' LX 5.0 Auto. There is no top skin on it currently. Top motor does work but the cylinders are pulled out and laying in the trunk. The body is pretty rough and rusty (rockers, left rear quarter mostly) and has some other colors on it. The critical areas are ok, like the floors, towers, and front frame though. Grey with Grey tweed interior and a white top originally. The interior is in good shape other than carpet. Seats are not broke down at all. Dash is perfect. Has factory armrest delete. Still has stock stereo. Drivetrain is unmolested right down to the silencer and rubber distributor boot. Car runs and drives awesome. Motor and transmission work flawlessly. Still has all smog and factory h and headers but the catback is no longer there. Has roughly 130,000 miles on it. The speedo stopped working last year. My camera card got full on me after 3 pics. I will make some room on it and get pics of the rust and engine and stuff. I am asking $975.00 O.B.O. Have another project going on and just want my money back. Come over and drive it. Call me at 937-564-8432 Justin. Will consider partial trade plus cash for 5 lug conversion parts, good axles, nice 15" skinny front tires and maybe other things. LMK. Thanks.

Justin
86' GT 475rwhp 483rwtq
Thanks to the tune from Precision Autosports
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-19-2009, 06:21 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
Son of a ......... I can't believe I did that. Can someone move this thread to the right location. Thanks.

Justin
86' GT 475rwhp 483rwtq
Thanks to the tune from Precision Autosports
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement