No longer for sale.
86 Mustang GT, 393, C4
This car has been a steady performer.
All interior has been removed, aluminum dash installed.
Engine has 12 passes, tranny has 6 passes.
- 8 point bar
- 5 point harness
- Battery and 5 gallon fuel cell in back.
- 2 fuel pumps with 8 & 6 AN braided line.
- Taylor panel and wiring.
- Aluminum radiator with twin flex lite fans.
- UPR tubular K-member.
- UPR tubular A arms.
- UPR coil overs and struts.
- Manual rack with flaming river shaft.
- Lakewood upper/lower control arms and lift bars.
- Drag lights, 15X3 and 15X10
- 8.8 rear with 31 spline axles, 3.55, mini spool, girdle, and c-clip eliminators.
- Aerospace disc brakes on all 4 corners, Wilwood manual master cylinder, and line lock.
- Electronics include MSD 6AL, two step, 3 step retard.
- Tach, water temp, oil press, and tranny temp
- 1974 351W block
- Scat 9000 crank
- 4340 H-beam rods
- Trick flow forged 18cc dished pistons
- Hell fire rings
- Comp cams solid roller cam (.690 lift)
- Crane solid roller lifters
- .080 pushrods
- Trick flow Twisted wedge heads
- Comp 7/16 roller rockers
- Trick flow stud girdles
- Victor intake
- Holley Carb
- MSD pro billet dist
- Fluid balancer
- SFI flex plate
- Mini torque starter
- Electric water pump
- 200 shot nitrous plate system
- C4 built to hold high HP
- PTC converter 4500 stall, designed to hold shot
- SFI belhousing
- TCI reverse manual valve body with pro brake
- Hardened input shaft
- Hardened forward drum with 10 clutches
- Modified for rollers where needed
Glenn 205-368-8210 or [email protected]
I have some other parts also, Paxton NOVI 2000, SBF 347 rotating assembly. BBC engine, Art Carr PG.