testing the water's on my 86 5.0 coupe 5 spd option delite car - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 02-24-2009, 02:11 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (-1)
86 notch>will repost when I have pic's

sorry guys car is not in my possion yet and I cannot get pic's yet,post will be up dated later,thanks

Last edited by mild 86; 02-25-2009 at 04:12 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 02-24-2009, 09:15 AM

Trader Feedback: (2)
Sounds like an interesting car, but you are going to have to post pictures before anyone can give you a decent estimate. Without pictures, it could be worth anywhere from 1000-5000.

Chris
'86 Mustang Dominator GT
'85 Mustang Predator GT302R
post #3 of 12 Old 02-24-2009, 04:39 PM

Trader Feedback: (31)
Could you please post pics or email them to [email protected]

Thanks

Luke M.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 02-24-2009, 06:17 PM

Trader Feedback: (85)
Send pics to [email protected]
post #5 of 12 Old 02-24-2009, 06:36 PM

Trader Feedback: (9)
:
post #6 of 12 Old 02-24-2009, 08:46 PM

Trader Feedback: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by escogt View Post
:
+1 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ get some pics up!
post #7 of 12 Old 02-25-2009, 03:26 PM

Trader Feedback: (10)
I'd probably stay away from this guy. He has negative feedback and I pm'd him for his number to talk about the car and he told me that he's probably not going to sell it unless he has a real good offer. It's not possible to offer him anything if he refuses to send his number or any info about the car. Just wanted to give my fellow board members a heads-up.

Tom
post #8 of 12 Old 02-25-2009, 03:42 PM

Trader Feedback: (31)
Was it this car by any chance?

https://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=577662

Luke M.

Last edited by montelius; 02-25-2009 at 03:46 PM.
post #9 of 12 Old 02-25-2009, 08:53 PM

Trader Feedback: (85)
Quote:
Originally Posted by montelius View Post
Sure does sound like the same car,I guess the deal went bad with this car judging by the negative feedback with both of them.
post #10 of 12 Old 02-26-2009, 01:32 AM Thread Starter

ok guys here's the deal first of all yes I did buy that 86 delite car back 2-3 years ago and the seller told me the car had no rust,I ask him about the trunk and the floor's and when the car arrived to my house first thing I did was pull out the spare and there were 3-4 big rust holes there with a rusted leaking gas tank and when I pulled the back seat there were more holes,and the car was hit and it even said it on the carfax he sent with the car but he told me the car was never in a wreck before,so later i gave him a neg.feedback,and and check this out,he won the car on e-bay weeks before he sold it and I guess when he found the rust he didnot want it so dumped the car(on some one else) and I got it,but I made a deal with a guy out here and he still has it,he made a race car out of it anyway when I gave this seller a neg.feedback he wrote one up about me,because my check from my credit account didnot come on time and thats it,so as far as dealing with me I am no diffrent from anyone else who wants a fair shake and I never >>>>((f_ _ ked)) <<<<anyone on anything,this car I posted didnot say for sale just testing the waters on it's interest,when I recieve the car in PERSON I will decide if I want to get into it or not,for some reason I cannot copy and post the pic's I have for some reason,and when and if I decide to sell it I will not lie about the car and I will have pic's of everything,no BS here,so chill tom I just haven't had the time to call you cause I'm at work when most are home and sleeping,and yes if I sell this car I will make some money on it,cause we all know that you lose sometimes and you make up for it later on another car,also I wanted to share the info about the car with you guys cause I know lots of the guys on this site really like this car so either way I will post the pic's when I can

Last edited by mild 86; 02-26-2009 at 01:48 AM.
post #11 of 12 Old 02-26-2009, 01:57 AM Thread Starter

my negative feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by fggnfast View Post
I'd probably stay away from this guy. He has negative feedback and I pm'd him for his number to talk about the car and he told me that he's probably not going to sell it unless he has a real good offer. It's not possible to offer him anything if he refuses to send his number or any info about the car. Just wanted to give my fellow board members a heads-up.

Tom
that seller who wrote that negative is just mad because I gave him a negative for selling me a rusted car he lied about and trust me if this happened to some one else it could have been worse,and he say's I am as bad as they come,, lots of liars out there and cheats but I'm not one of them,if anybody really knew me they would want to always deal with me cause I treat people the way I want to be treated
post #12 of 12 Old 02-27-2009, 02:24 AM

Trader Feedback: (10)
Just for future reference, if somebody PMs you and wants your number send them your fggn number. It makes you appear extremely shady especially with your only feedback being negative. When I think something's a little off-color, I will let other board members know. Sorry if you're legit and a decent guy. I'm sure you understand how I came to my conclusion. Good luck w/ whatever you decide.

Tom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement