1986 Coupe F/S NC - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 01-24-2009, 08:50 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
1986 Coupe F/S NC

I purchased this car last summer for my son. He has shown little interested in messing with it, and hasnt gotten a job to fund it. So its now up for sale.

The car is very solid. Doors shut like new no sag. 4 cyl is dead, and half torn down to come out. Car is a 4spd car. Blue/blue. I have taken out the quarter plastic and package tray(still have it all). Thats as far as we got. There is one spot of rust on the corner just above the tail light. Its solid not rusted through, but it is there. All urethane is in really nice shape. Under the car is also quite clean. Price is $700. There are two dents in the car. One I did drill and pull, but havnt welded the holes up yet or smoothed whats left the dent.

Xbox360 tag: rychex
1995 GTS TFS 1, shorties, Pypes O/R X, Pypes Violator catback, MGW, GT40P's, CC plates, FRPP B's, MM Panhard rod, LCA's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
Bunch of slack jawed ###gots around here. I will never sit through that movie, do you know why? These huge unwieldy balls between my legs. Thats why.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-26-2009, 09:45 AM Thread Starter

TTT price is neg also.

1995 GTS TFS 1, shorties, Pypes O/R X, Pypes Violator catback, MGW, GT40P's, CC plates, FRPP B's, MM Panhard rod, LCA's

Quote:
Bunch of slack jawed ###gots around here. I will never sit through that movie, do you know why? These huge unwieldy balls between my legs. Thats why.
post #3 of 6 Old 01-30-2009, 11:14 PM
Formerly MustangSandi

Trader Feedback: (116)
The rust, is that it on the decklid? Have any more pics, engine bay, interior, underneath? What is 'dead' on the motor, and what is not on it right now?

[email protected]

03 Marauder (392/402)
86 Bronco (408w)
Lingenfelter CTS-V
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 01-30-2009, 11:56 PM Thread Starter

The rust is under the deck lid (not on it) right above the tail light where water would run out. Its not rusted through. Its solid, but rusty there. The engine I was told has a cracked cylinder wall. I havnt bothered to check it, and the head wasnt with it when I bought it. As of right now I have the back seat, rear int plastic, package tray, and door panels out. The rear window trim is also off. I started to take it down to prep for paint, but havnt touched it in a few months. I have a few other pics, and will email them to you.

Quote:
post #5 of 6 Old 01-31-2009, 05:29 PM

Trader Feedback: (12)
Can you send more pics to [email protected]
I am very interested in the car. Thanks Eddie
post #6 of 6 Old 02-01-2009, 05:26 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by venmousracer View Post
Can you send more pics to [email protected]
I am very interested in the car. Thanks Eddie
Im sorry the car was sold this afternoon to a local. I appreciate everyones interest the car, and am sure its gone to a good home.

SOLD

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement