84 gt-350!! built sweeeeeet - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 12-13-2008, 11:07 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (3)
84 gt-350!! built sweeeeeet

selling my 84 20th ann. mustang.. it is a hatchback original m code, 5.0 h/o with auto i believe.. it is from south so car has NO RUST, never been wrecked... interior is in decent shaped.. has red racing seats, other than a carpet dash cover that says 84 mustang, interior is original and all there... outside has a fresh paintjob done last year by last owner... it looks good from a distance but paint chipping on front and rear bumper cover, 3in fiberglasss bolt on. corner of driver door is dented in. small dented on pass quarter where some old person tried a U-turn going down a 4 lane highway and hit me... not bad at all just flattened the wheel well lip and pulled some paint off the molding..ENGINE--FRESH 306 with the famous TRW .440 dome pistons, with the heads shaved to around 60cc its almost 13:1!!!!total seal gapless rings, stock rods, crank. stock pan, h/o oil pump, ford racing oil pump shaft.HEADS are SVO turbo swirl with 1.94/1.54 stainless, exhaust has been worked a little, svo 1.6 roller rockers, CAM is a trick flow stage 3.. with 1.6 it has (intake/ exhaust).574 "./.595, dur at .50 236 intake. 248 exhaust, puts adv dur at around 312 and 302 or something..stock roller lifters, intake is victor jr, carb is holley VAC. SEC 750. mallory lite distributor with hyfire box. accel coil, ford racing wires and holders.ford racing tall black aluminum valve covers.solid motor mounts, poly trans mount.holley blue fuel pump.TRANSMISSION is built c-4, 3200 stall TCI street fighter that i have got to stall to 3900 with t/brake... hardened input shaft, bigger drums, PA power planetary set with 6 gears instead of 3.. altos racing clutches, PA servo and aluminum cover, DEEP b&m finned alluminum pan, valvebody is an ATI with reverse shift and t/brake with safety feature, rearend is all stock with 3.73, has silver ponys with 1/4 tread front and a set of 245 for back that are i think 60% but arent mounted as the tires that are on are bad...
car is dirty has a few problems like the new alternator and regulator need wired up so it will charge... and the new flywheel needs replaced.. starter came loose... pics show this car being dirty ATM... can get better pics upon request and pm for more info or ???'s..

headers are mac equal shorties into off-road h-pipe into single flows dumped... LOUD AND GOOD WITH HIGH COMP..

price is $3500 obo.. need car gone fast... fresh motor and tranny, CLEAN MO TITLE.

PLEASE DELETE THIS.. CAR NO LONGER FOR SALE.. THX

Last edited by mrfister11; 12-14-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement