1976 Mustang Cobra II for sale - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 01-24-2008, 06:34 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1976 Mustang Cobra II for sale

I know my post count is very low here but im trying to raise it up. If you want more about me check out mustangforums because I post regularly on that site......I am selling this car for a friend so I dont know much to say but if you have any questions ask me and I will ask him......anyways....for sale is a 1976 Cobra II project car. It has been stripped inside and out. It has almost all of the interior pieces and 95% of them have recently been repainted. It needs new carpet and seat belts and probably more. As for the exterior, it has some surface rust but the only bad spot is in the hatch. It has the big middle piece of the 3piece wing,has grill and headlights even though not on the car right now. As for the engine and d/t....has a 302 that has a recently rebuilt bottom end. Engine comes oil pan to heads (no intake and carb),has a rebuilt 4speed tranny. Car has 90xxx miles. Great project car. Any questions feel free to ask and I will find the answer if i dont know it myself.....thanks for looking!!!

Price- $1000 obo

As you can see most of the interior has been stripped but is included....

Here is what the interior pieces look like now.....

4.2L M112'd v6 @ 12psi
320rwhp/417rwtq
12.9 at 105mph
Sponsored Links
Advertisement