1966 Mustang Coupe 9" Currie, SSBC disc brakes - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 01-20-2008, 05:23 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (9)
1966 Mustang Coupe 9" Currie, SSBC disc brakes

Let me first start off by saying if I did not have to move away in the next 3 months I would not be selling. I have almost every part for this car and the best of the best parts are on the car. There is ZERO RUST ANYWHERE on the car. It was a full rotisserie build and then a beautiful viper blue paint job with Shelby white stripes was applied. The paint job was meticulously done and everything was painted including the door jams. The car even has sound deadening in cab and trunk as well as brand new glass all the way around except for the drivers side as it is missing. The chrome handles are brand new and the interior pieces although not installed are brand new (in box). The front end has Stainless Steel Brake Corp front disc brakes; these are brand new! The front end has a 2" drop with brand new shocks, tie rods and new (I forget brand) manual steering assembly. For the rear end a brand new 9" unit (drum to drum) from Currie was installed. It has 3.70 gears and costs more than $1200. The leaf springs are heavy duty units and still have the price and plastic on them. Wheels are American Racing chrome 17" bullets. I have many parts for the car that make it almost complete. It will need the front headlight assemblies and f/r bumpers. There is thousands invested in the car and I just need to sell it. I am missing many things but I can not stress the money and time invested in the car. If any one is interested I also have a fully built complete motor and TKO 600 trans. Motor is a 351w Dart block with aluminum heads that were fully ported and polished. I will entertain serious trades (with or without the drivetrain). I need to get 10k for car minus motor and trans. Thanks

I snapped a few photos which are located in user galleries. https://www.corral.net/photopost/show...0&page=0&sort=

65 Mustang
68 Barracuda 440
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-29-2008, 02:36 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (9)
Trades or Offers...this comes with alot of the parts to assemble the car.

65 Mustang
68 Barracuda 440
post #3 of 3 Old 02-29-2008, 07:07 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
PM Sent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement