Wanted 60's Mustang or other Ford muscle cars - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 11-03-2007, 04:01 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (13)
Wanted 60's Mustang or other Ford muscle cars

I have several foxbody cars to trade towards a 64-68 Mustang. I'd take a 69 or 70 Mach 1 or fastback car also or a 64-65 Ford Falcon. I prefer V8 cars also. Here's a list of what I have to trade or will sell outright to purchase.

91 Mustang Coupe,factory v8 car, It's bright red with the nicest black interior that I have seen in a foxbody car. It has a new rebuilt T5 with new centerforce clutch kit, new mac exhaust from headers back. It has some clearcoat peeled off the top and I had to fix a couple spots on the quarter lips from some dummy trying to roll the quarter lips. It also has ROH ZS wheels on it. It runs and drives excellent.

93 Mustang Coupe, Factory V8 car, AOD, Reef Blue with gray interior that has been dyed black. The car is pretty much stock and has ice cold a/c. It runs and drives great. A lady I got it from hit a deer on the left front and bent the hood a little and knocked the paint off the front bumper. I planned on painting the whole car and changing out the interior. The reef blue cars bring big money when they are nice.

93 Mustang Coupe, factory v8, was factory 5spd(still has pedals in it) now has a fresh c4 with upgraded clutches etc, edelbrock heads, intake, headers, bigger throttlebody, massair etc. The engine was freshened about 20k miles ago. I bought it light hit in the left front. Instead of having the radiator support pulled out, I put a OEM one back in it. It just needs fenders, hood, nose bolted back on and paint. I have all parts to put back.

86 Mustang LX hatch with 86 gt nose, Red with red interior, 5.0, T5 z-spec trans, new clutch kit, alum driveshaft, gt40 motor with edelbrock heads, edelbrock performer rpm intake, e303 cam, 70mm tbody, c&l 73mm mass air, big radiator, pulleys, headers. YOu name it this car has it bolted on. The paint is weak but body is straight. I bought it from the 2nd owner. He purchased it from original owner in 87 with 1200 miles on it. I've got a 3" notebook with every receipt that was spent on the car. It had over $1000 on the a/c system this past summer and is ice cold. It's all new. The car runs and drives great. The cruise still works.

I would trade one of these or 2 or whatever depending on the car. I can get pics and more details for serious parties. I could type forever and still forget things on all these cars.

my email is badazznotch at yahoo.com

Last edited by stangguy94; 11-04-2007 at 01:07 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement