1968 project for sale - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 11-23-2006, 02:22 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1968 project for sale

Hi all, I have to give up my Mustang project to buy a new house. I have a 1968 Mustang 200 straight 6 that I was going to trick out with a 351W. The Mustang is green; it runs really good and I use it as my daily now.

-What it needs: the oil pan gasket needs to be replaced, (I have ITB) the front end needs ball joints because it shakes a bit after 50 mph. The Mustang has had quarter panel and deck lid repair from the previous owner.

-What it has: the interior is new—all of it—head liner, seats, (carpet color black). The battery is new; the starter is new. The solenoid and tires are in real good shape. K&N as well. I change oil religiously. The clock has 58,000 but I don’t know how many times it has flipped. Like I said it is my daily—just needs minor repairs and the body work redone. I am asking $4,000 OBO.

I also have a 351W long block that has never been installed. It has been run once to see if it works, of course. It was built by Mustang guru (John Howard Sr.) so it has aggressive cams in it. It has an Edolbrock performer 351-w intake mani and some kind of truck headers on it—must see! Asking $3000 only because I’ll toss in an 8” rear, a C4 transmission and the rest of the odds and end I have. If you want to see anything PM me and we can set something up. This stuff is in Albuquerque NewMexico. Pick up ONLY.

Thanks
Thomas
P.s I will post pixs soon.

Last edited by 68mustang200; 11-23-2006 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Needed info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement