1970 Mach 1 351C 4V 4 speed project car!! - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 09-11-2006, 10:08 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (5)
1970 Mach 1 351C 4V 4 speed project car!!

Here is your chance to own a numbers matching project 70 Mach 1. Has the original 351c 4 barrel, original Toploader 4 speed, Original 9" rear end. I bought this car about 6 months ago from a friend of mine with intentions to restore, but I recently moved and have no time for this any more. The car was parked in a barn in the early eighties torn apart and left there. The mustang has a fold down rear seat, manuel steering, manual front drums. The car comes with many new hard to find items. It includes brand new Ford OEM rear tail light bezels and many other chrome pieces. Most of the interior pieces are present. The Mach 1 lived most of its life in Ohio so it has the normal rust problems associated with northern cars. The front frame rails are in bad shape and the passenger side rear frame rail has rust too. BUT this sale ALSO comes with a solid 70 fastback shell!! The frame rails are in great shape. Has new floor boards, new front aprons and rad supports. So you could transfer everything over to the blue car or you could build both of them. The 70 fastback has no title. The only car that has a title is the Mach 1. The Mach 1 doors are off right now and on the shell. I have other pictures just ask. These cars will need to be picked up. I can help with arranging delivery but this will be at the expense of the winning bidder. You can call me at 864-634-8832 with any questions.

It is currently on ebay number is 300027106047

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-13-2006, 08:22 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (5)
SOLD! THanks corral

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread